Lost Victories is being tested (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

Grenadier -> Lost Victories is being tested (11/14/2001 11:46:00 PM)

A quick update.
Lost Victories is now being tested for flow, anomalies, bugs and items that happened to Desert Fox. The opening of the campaign is the critical phase and I have been fine tuning this as well. If all goes well in this stage then we will be finishing it soon. Sorry for the long delay, but once you have it am am sure it will have been worth the wait. It has my name on it and I will serve no wine before its time

AlvinS -> (11/15/2001 12:23:00 AM)

Thanks for the update and also for your hard work. I am looking forward to it and have no doubt that it will be worth the wait. There is nothing wrong with taking the time to make sure everything is working correctly. I am staying busy with MCNA and also scenarios that I have not tried yet. There is plenty here to keep me busy. Thanks to all involved with SPWAW and the Mega Campaigns. Of all the games I own this one still gets played the most. AlvinS

BlitzSS -> (11/15/2001 3:02:00 AM)

Pop the cork or bring on the vat and lets indulge. Thanks for the good-news-update!!!
I'll continue to wait patiently.

Randy -> (11/18/2001 1:02:00 PM)

Brent, thanks for the update. Don't worry about the delay factor though. As with everything, good things take time, and a rushed product is not worth the time. That is why Matrix has always been a superior product. Thanks again.

generalrichmond -> (11/18/2001 2:19:00 PM)

Ahhh.. a good Eastern Front campaign. Well worth the wait. Now, if only we could do it from the Soviet side also!

Stirling -> (11/19/2001 5:16:00 PM)

As said above: Take your time, we are of the patient kind...
It will also "buy" me enough time to be thoroughly prepared, do my readings, memorise important facts about those costly times for the "Landser" and above all get really antsy! Greetz, stirling

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI