Thaank you for your Patience and Loyalty (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

Grenadier -> Thaank you for your Patience and Loyalty (11/20/2001 2:22:00 AM)

I appreciate all of you who have purchased Desert Fox and have committed to buying "Sight Unseen" Lost Victories. It has been my goal to make Lost Victories far more than a campaign game, but true multimedia gaming and historical experience. It is my hope that it will stand alone as not only a great game but as an essential reference to the Barbarossa campaign for all of you. I have alway wanted to write a definitive history of the 1941 Eastern Front war with comprehensive details for both the German and Soviet side and with 40 maps, 400 photos, copies of all of the major Barbarosa directives, the OOB's for both the German and Soviet Forces down to Division level, recorded reproductions of OKW Communiques, aand peronal input from Col David Glantz and the Institute for Historicasl Review, this is the closest I have come to this goal. Making a Mega campaign is like directing a film. It is so much more involved than simply designing a scenario. I have an excellent team to work with captained by my assistant directors, Marauder Melvyn and Mosh, my cinematographers Derek Boain and Bob Wallace, my Sound team of Harry Zahn and Dr. Klaus Mueller-Buschbaum and my special effects by Mike Amos and Paul Lewis, plus the many "actors", the scenario designers and testers Your patience and loyalty are appreciated and my hope is that both will be richly rewarded by Lost Victories --------------------

Grumble -> (11/20/2001 6:45:00 AM)

Sounds excellent.
Please, keep pressing and don't commit to releasing it one minute before you think it's ready...

Huffy -> (11/20/2001 7:22:00 AM)

Yes,...it does sound great...don't get into a rush...everyone will love a well made program.
Huffy

AlvinS -> (11/20/2001 8:19:00 AM)

I'm looking forward to it. The dedication of all involved is truely amazing and very much appreciated. AlvinS

Frank W. -> (11/21/2001 12:23:00 AM)

great man !!! i´m looking forward to it,perhaps it comes even right the moment i completed my current "long hard..." campaign.

Frank W. -> (11/21/2001 12:26:00 AM)

great man !!! i´m looking forward to it,perhaps it comes even right the moment i completed my current "long hard..." campaign.

peter hellman -> (11/21/2001 3:41:00 AM)

Don't you hurry with it, the Good is always worth waiting for.

Panzer Capta -> (11/22/2001 6:05:00 AM)

"Rome wasn't built in a day, neither was Syracuse" The Three Stooges

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI