Anyone Working on any Rumanian Scenarios? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

Antonescu -> Anyone Working on any Rumanian Scenarios? (5/27/2000 6:23:00 AM)

Is anyone out there working on any Rumanian scenarios, particularly those set in July '41? Rumanian cavalry rocks. Izbanda sau morte! A.

Warhorse -> (5/27/2000 7:02:00 AM)

Hello, before the Windows version, I had one made called Blinov, unfortunately, when we went to the Windows version, it was incompatible, Aaargghh!! I still have it, and would like to do it still, just have to load the old dos game on my wifes computer, turn her screen around to face me, and start the map over, not looking foward to it, but the scenario was cool!! November 19, 1942. Will let all know if I get it done. ------------------ Mike Amos Meine Ehre Heisst Treue

STEELER -> (5/27/2000 8:33:00 AM)

quote:

Originally posted by Antonescu: [B] Is anyone out there working on any Rumanian scenarios, particularly those set in July '41? Rumanian cavalry rocks.
Yo Antonescu, Should have one by Sunday/Monday night, but it is September, 1941, outside odessa. Will take a look at one with calvary to do after that. But one question...
quote:

Izbanda sau morte!
What's this mean? Thanks! ------------------ Best Wishes, STEELER

Antonescu -> (5/28/2000 12:57:00 AM)

STEELER "Izbanda sau morte" was a phrase used by the Rumanian Army during the liberation of Bessarabia in Summer '41. In English, it means "victory or death". Thanks for the scenario information. A.

Wild Bill -> (5/28/2000 8:35:00 AM)

We are polishing up the remaining OOBs for some of the countries Antonescu. Your name is taken from the Rumanian hero and leader of WW2, is it not? I've read of him and his brave stand. I'd like to do a couple, but with Warhorse and Steeler doing them, they are already in good hands. Still, you never know...(G) In fact, the lesser known countries are the favorites of the old Warhorse! ------------------ Wild Bill Wilder Coordinator, Scenario Design Matrix Games

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI