How difficult? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

Alby -> How difficult? (11/21/2001 6:53:00 AM)

When an artillery piece has malfunctioned and no longer has a weapon, to have the yellow button greyed out in the bombardment screen? as a routed or retreating unit would be. Dont know how many times i set arty to bombard and then found later it has no weapon. and then keep forgetting as game goes on, and more and more pieces malfunction.
just asking.....

Salonen -> (11/21/2001 5:30:00 PM)

I have only one advice, improve your memory! Not really, I have had that same thing but haven't solved it properly. I use a piece of paper to keep track useles piece of arty, try that...

Alby -> (11/22/2001 12:53:00 AM)

yes, my memeory is going hehehheh,

Khan7 -> (11/22/2001 6:38:00 AM)

Sounds like a good feature that would'nt be too difficult to implement, if I understand you concept correctly. V7 isn't final yet, I don't believe, so perhaps this one will get thrown in there. Paul? Matt

Alby -> (11/22/2001 6:42:00 AM)

quote:

Originally posted by Khan7:
Sounds like a good feature that would'nt be too difficult to implement, if I understand you concept correctly.
Matt

I think you do, its simply to have the button greyed out when an artillery piece is no longer able to fire a mission, Like routed, retreating or destroyed units do. [ November 21, 2001: Message edited by: Alby ]

11Bravo -> (11/23/2001 12:07:00 PM)

This happened to me quite a lot, too. If the unit is on the board, select it, and bail out the crew with the 9 key. Use the troops to serve chow or police the parade ground. When you order up your next artillary mission, those units will be unavailable (I think...) If off-board, just chalk it up to Division having something better to do. Maybe the USO was visiting.

Alby -> (11/24/2001 6:14:00 AM)

quote:

Originally posted by 11Bravo:
This happened to me quite a lot, too. If the unit is on the board, select it, and bail out the crew with the 9 key. Use the troops to serve chow or police the parade ground. When you order up your next artillary mission, those units will be unavailable (I think...) If off-board, just chalk it up to Division having something better to do. Maybe the USO was visiting.
Heheh ok Ill try that next time...

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI