Update verification (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> SP:WaW Training Center

ewalt26 -> Update verification (5/15/2004 2:43:33 AM)

I've been playing SPWAW for a while now and am completely spoiled on its attention to detail...I'm a historical gamer in my free time and this is teh best adaptation yet...easy to play, no flash or frills, just straight forward wargaming at its best....

My problem is how can i tell if my version's update took...I can only start the game from teh Steel Panther's quick start Icon, not the main menu....I can run the updater from the main menu, but not exe the game...Anyway, after I updated I started from the quick start icon adn the version at teh bottom of the main game menu still says v8.0....It's supposed to be v8.01 right??? Will the version at bottom of main game menu still show v8.0 after auto updater????

Ewalt....

Goblin -> RE: Update verification (5/15/2004 4:18:50 AM)

They forgot to update the updater. When 8.2 comes out this century (maybe), it will say 8.2.

8.01 was a quicky patch to fix a problem (that should not have been there) right away, thus the missing update number.

Goblin

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI