Origins release?... (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Empires in Arms the Napoleonic Wars of 1805 - 1815

HordesOfSerbs -> Origins release?... (5/24/2004 2:04:49 PM)

So are you gonna release EIA for Origins?

David said once you were planning for big O. Since Marshall is talking here about the graphics, and graphics were supposed to be done last, is this thing stable enough now to bite the bullet?...

C'mon, it's about time.

Delphinium -> RE: Origins release?... (5/24/2004 7:13:52 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: HordesOfSerbs

So are you gonna release EIA for Origins?

David said once you were planning for big O. Since Marshall is talking here about the graphics, and graphics were supposed to be done last, is this thing stable enough now to bite the bullet?...

C'mon, it's about time.

It's fated, the 200th Anniversary edition !!

ardilla -> RE: Origins release?... (5/25/2004 10:41:31 AM)

I think you are right!!!

1805-2005

But I will love it for this summer [:(]

John Umber -> RE: Origins release?... (5/25/2004 1:27:28 PM)

Last summer they mentioned that the game was supposed to be released by midsummer.

It is now a year later and they avoid that kind of misstakes. But it would be nice to see something like a project planning. I guess working with computer games works the same way as all other projects. Money = time = delivery...

It would be nice with a large update that stated something more like "milestones".

Have a nice summer everyone!

donkuchi19 -> RE: Origins release?... (5/26/2004 2:25:04 AM)

I hope it is not the 200th Anniversery of the end of the wars. 1815-2015. [;)]

Madcombinepilot -> RE: Origins release?... (5/26/2004 5:31:42 AM)

Well, its the sooner the better for me. I have been waiting for this sucker ever since there was 'only rumors' that someone was making it into a PC game...

Thats a long time ;)

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI