Melee (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

Sleekit -> Melee (12/3/2001 8:38:00 PM)

Just how do I get my troops to enter melee? The guys just don't want to do it, just run up the enemy then sit there and shoot it out!
No bayonets, no shovels, no nails, no teeth, no fun!!
Anyone give the lowdown on how this is accomplished?

skukko -> (12/3/2001 8:49:00 PM)

get in the same hex as enemy and hit 'Alt-M'. If guys pass morale/movement/shot checik then they'll give a ride. mosh

asgrrr -> (12/3/2001 9:05:00 PM)

It sucks that you need to have movement remaining. After finishing your movement you can blast away with 5-6 shots but melee, nooooooo....

Alexandra -> (12/4/2001 10:58:00 AM)

Well, melee is a form of mobile combat. You can lay down and shoot - kinda hard to swing a knife, or e-tool, or axe, though, when laying down Alex

RockinHarry -> (12/4/2001 8:02:00 PM)

I like "melee" very much, although itīs a big risk to your own troops unless you developed them to some kind of "ramboīs" during a long campaign!
Especially for urban combat this adds a lot of flavor. ________
Harry

asgrrr -> (12/4/2001 9:37:00 PM)

quote:

Originally posted by Alexandra:
Well, melee is a form of mobile combat. You can lay down and shoot - kinda hard to swing a knife, or e-tool, or axe, though, when laying down Alex
Well, it's all a question of time. If you have the time to hose it down with bullets, you can use the time for something else, like getting personal

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI