MCLV question (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

TheZel66 -> MCLV question (12/4/2001 5:02:00 AM)

Assuming you kick a** and get one victory after another.. will it be feasible to get to the oil fields in the south? I mean, are you going to have any fictional battles if you as a German, do well? Or will it stop at the extent of the true historical German reach in the south (stalingrad).. Anyone, WB?? Thanks in advance.. cant wait to play..
Also, is there anyway to play a partcular MCNA battle outside of the campaign. There were alot of good ones that I'd like to play again, but without going through the whole campaign to get to it.... Maybe if you click on the map in a later campaign, you could right to that scenerio.

TheZel66 -> (12/5/2001 8:28:00 PM)

kicking it back up top

Alexandra -> (12/5/2001 10:19:00 PM)

I think the full name is "Lost Victories, 1941" and I think it runs from June to Dec '41, not at all into '42, so the Stalingrad/Cacassus campaign would not be included in MCLV. I am not 100 percent sure on that, though. Alex

Paul Vebber -> (12/5/2001 11:21:00 PM)

I think the best you can do is reach the outskirts of Stalingrad...I wil try to find out.

generalrichmond -> (12/6/2001 5:23:00 AM)

mmmm..sad, but what the hey... btw, what did you mean, Paul, when you said MCLV had to go 'gold'? What does gold mean in gaming terms?

Grenadier -> (12/6/2001 5:57:00 AM)

The 2 "fantasy" elements in Lost Victories are the possibility of capturing Sevastopol in 1941 and fallschrimjagers used for paradrops in front of the advance. Everything else is historically set

Grimm -> (12/6/2001 11:57:00 AM)

"Going Gold" is a computer software industry term. It means the code is done and has been transfered to master CD which is sent to the copiers for mass production. The master CD center is gold in color rather than the regular silver ones. Somehow its better for copying purposes. (Might actually be gold or a gold alloy?)

generalrichmond -> (12/6/2001 7:03:00 PM)

cool - thanks. here I am thinking it's a purchasing issue.

Belisarius -> (12/7/2001 11:11:00 PM)

Heheh, Gen. Richmond - you're thinking about the records industry I see. I'm quite sure it's a gold alloy the use in master CD's.

Paul Vebber -> (12/7/2001 11:41:00 PM)

Yes, the "gold" CD's have been flying around a lot here lately, we have needed some of Santa's magic to get some things done, but they are getting done! Like I said, keep an ear tuned next week for the Press release!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI