Help,I need upgrades! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

blitzkrieg -> Help,I need upgrades! (12/6/2001 3:12:00 AM)

Can somone please tell me how to upgrade frome SPWAW version 4.0 to something more,all help much appreciated,thanx. Blitzkrieg. I shoot an arrow through the air,where it lands I do not care,I buy my arrows wholesale. Curly Howard

Warrior -> (12/6/2001 3:47:00 AM)

Your best bet is to go here: http://www.matrixgames.com/Games/worldatwar/downloads.asp Download the entire v5.01 game and upgrade from there to v6.1. Or, probably better, just wait a few more days until v7 is released and get that full download. Even if I still had the upgrades from v4 to v5 (which I don't), they would be too large to email.

blitzkrieg -> (12/6/2001 7:14:00 AM)

thank you Warrior

Scorpion_sk -> (12/6/2001 7:30:00 AM)

Why bother, the latest version (v.7) is out soon and it is only available as a full download initially. So you might as well wait until the end of this week (which is getting close to get the full V.7.

blitzkrieg -> (12/7/2001 6:28:00 AM)

got you scorpion,didn't know when it was coming out,will it be downloadable on matrix website?thank you, blitzkrieg.

Scorpion_sk -> (12/7/2001 6:46:00 PM)

Yes, I reckon it will be available to download from the Matrix SPWAW download page. The actual mirrors might be....wherever, but the link will be there. Hmmm, looks like it didnīt come today (granted, itīs only 8 am EST in the U.S. , but thatīs no excuse, as we all know Matrix employees work 20/7 (Hey, even they need to sleep sometimes!

blitzkrieg -> (12/7/2001 11:22:00 PM)

Thanx for the info Scorpion_Sk,I really appreciate it. Good luck,& good gaming.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI