June Update! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Empires in Arms the Napoleonic Wars of 1805 - 1815

Marshall Ellis -> June Update! (6/3/2004 3:08:47 PM)

Hello all:

Not much to report ... break - fix - test - repeat! This is what we spend our days doing! This is a very difficult stage since we cannot predict what will go wrong so we cannot say when we will be done?!?!

We've got ...

Some map changes to do.
Some refinement of the AI (It works but it somwhat elementary).
Some changes for a few naval issues.
Some issues to fix with surrenders.

So there is still a bit of sweat in this game to come BUT we'll keep working as long as we have electricity!

We'll try to keep the screenshots coming!

BTW: For a closer look at EiA for the PC, come to the Origins Gaming Conference in Columbus, OH from June 24th through June 27th where you can see EiA demonstrated on the big screen!

Thank you all for your patience!

ardilla -> RE: June Update! (6/3/2004 3:34:42 PM)

Thanks Marshall!!!
[&o]
It is nice to know that someone is still reading our post in the "other side"

Well, I will love to go to Columbus, but I takes me quite far [;)]

I will, and I sure more people, like to see some pics and comments, if I am not asking for too much, just take your digital camera with u.

COMMENTS:

The naval issue sounds great, looks like you have decieded to upgrade it from the original.
About the map changes, could be great if you post the hole map, or shot by shot, so we may help you in that issue, in my case about Spainīs map [:'(]

Regards and turn on the air acondition!!! [:D]

Becket -> RE: June Update! (6/3/2004 5:24:37 PM)

Thanks for the update, Marshall, and the continuing hard work.

donkuchi19 -> RE: June Update! (6/4/2004 12:57:35 AM)

It will be worth making the drive down I-71 just for the big screen view. (and to pick up WITP to play while waiting for EIA) [:D]

Ozie -> RE: June Update! (6/4/2004 3:15:42 AM)

Could those of us who dont live on the same continent as Ohio get a downloadable version available after the show?

Hoche -> RE: June Update! (6/4/2004 6:51:41 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Ozie

Could those of us who dont live on the same continent as Ohio get a downloadable version available after the show?

great idea

DoomedMantis -> RE: June Update! (6/4/2004 1:24:30 PM)

Nice to get the update, thanks

layforce -> RE: June Update! (6/5/2004 11:23:18 PM)

excellent, thanks marshall [:)]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI