To Matrix staff (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

sebagonzalez -> To Matrix staff (12/8/2001 11:54:00 PM)

4 months ago i started within the spanish language comunity of the SPWAW a new website for all those who love the game, but barely know english, so they can have a place to comunicate with other players in their own language. we also make scens, camps and a lot of things, and soon we will have a brushed up English language section too. I was wondering if u guys can add our site to your links page?. Visit it at

http://spwaw.tripod.com/

The name of the site is "La Web del SPWAW" that translated in english means "The SPWAW Web".

Thanks in advance, and hope we all can contribute to Matrix effort this way making a new line of comunication with the Hispanic world.

Sebagonzalez - Webmaster of "La web del SPWAW"

Redleg -> (12/9/2001 2:27:00 AM)

Very nice site. Thank you.

Randy -> (12/9/2001 7:11:00 AM)

Sebagonzalez, Hi, I don't speak Spanish but your site looks pretty good. I'm glad to see people in South America interested in the game also. Good luck with your site, and hope to see you here at the Matrix site also.

Warrior -> (12/9/2001 7:46:00 PM)

Good job!

generalrichmond -> (12/9/2001 8:42:00 PM)

Seba - a great site! You have choice photos and a simple, but sharp layout. I would be happy to do any re-wording or proof-reading of any english texts that you send to me.

Wild Bill -> (12/10/2001 12:35:00 AM)

A muy prestigioso sitio para SPWAW, my colega. Les felicito por un trabajo bien hecho y muy necesitado. Si en algune manera les pudiera ayudar, siempre me quedo a sus ordenes. Nuestros companeros de guerra aqui del mundo hispanico ahora tienen un sitio muy personalizado y util para disfrutar de esta magnifica simulacion de guerra! El Salvaje

sebagonzalez -> (12/10/2001 2:48:00 AM)

Thanks to everyone for this support, its really encouraging. In the near future the site will also feature an english language section so we can post our material there and share it with the rest of the SPWAW comrades around the world. The site has been published to never disappear, thats a promise. Hasta pronto camaradas!!!

David Heath -> (12/10/2001 5:13:00 AM)

Great site and I have added you to our Links on our SPWaW section.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI