Saved Game failed to load (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

Galka -> Saved Game failed to load (12/9/2001 2:32:00 PM)

Suffering from the above error message lately, I've tried to elicit clues as to it's cause or prevention. I was having one PBEM game fail regularily, so I deleted my Steel.prf file again and noticed something quite unusual the next time round. The first time I viewed the .vcr function from my opponents last turn it was very brief as if he had his settings on minimum message. I'm not even sure if there were sounds it occurred so fast. After deleting the steel.prf file and reselecting my prefs , his .vcr replay became more normal, showing some animations that were not originally seen , and actually seeing one squad that was previously not visible. After that step the encryption acted properly and I was not able to repeat the error that caused the error message. Has anyone else noticed this anomoly when their files have become corrupted during the encryption? Has a fix for this error been found?

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI