Thinking about buying megacampaigns, need help. (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

Paddington -> Thinking about buying megacampaigns, need help. (6/6/2004 10:19:35 PM)

Hi,
I thought about buying 2megacampaigns (no i cant afford the general edition).
So I buy them from the e-store as downloads. I assume that I get a password for the download, yes? So how much time do I have to download them?

Paddington -> RE: Thinking about buying megacampaigns, need help. (6/7/2004 9:26:59 AM)

And, is lost victories finished and worcking with 8.0?
I heard that it had something unfinished, what was it?

Jim1954 -> RE: Thinking about buying megacampaigns, need help. (6/7/2004 3:46:23 PM)

LV is probably as finished as it ever will be. There were some text files for a couple of battles near the Don ,IIRC, that were omitted, but it still plays out ok.

RolandRahn_MatrixForum -> RE: Thinking about buying megacampaigns, need help. (6/7/2004 8:48:31 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Paddington
I assume that I get a password for the download, yes? So how much time do I have to download them?

As far as I remember, you have 1 month to do the download.

Kind regards,
Roland

Les_the_Sarge_9_1 -> RE: Thinking about buying megacampaigns, need help. (6/7/2004 9:08:42 PM)

Regarding MCs depends on what you want.

Desert Fox is knee deep in tankish entertainment.
Lost Victories is just plain big.
Watchtower is a really good rare Pacific experience with marines.
Screaming Eagles has many differing ways to play.

You get a lot of something great in each offering, it just depends on what sort of experience you are looking for.

Me, I think the Watchtower MC gives potentially the more "unique" experience, as all things European are rarely original.

Wild Bill -> RE: Thinking about buying megacampaigns, need help. (6/13/2004 7:47:15 PM)

Which two, Paddington?

Knowing that will help us to better define what awaits you.

Les did a good job of giving us a resume of each one.

I would add that owning all four gives you a comprehensive picture of combat on all fronts, West Front, East Front, Pacific and the Mediterranean.

I love them all. I will say that MC-SE does offer a different approach from the other three. It has a great deal of replay value.

So if you want to see what it is like to fight the Russians, Germans, Allies or the Japanese, you need all four.

I assure you that after playing them, not only will you derive many challenging, exciting, sometimes frustrating but always enjoyable hours of gaming.

The encyclopedic nature of the games offer, in addition, tons of information, historical insights and a much better knowledge of what the war was about.

In my opinion, for lovers of gaming and Steel Panthers, you can't make a better investment of your dollars than in the Mega Campaigns.

Wild Bill

Huffy -> RE: Thinking about buying megacampaigns, need help. (6/17/2004 1:08:00 AM)

Paddington....did you pick any mega- campains yet? If so...just wondering which ones you picked.
Huffy

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI