General Forum best of threads (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion

Les_the_Sarge_9_1 -> General Forum best of threads (6/14/2004 8:47:13 PM)

A while back KG Erwin mentioned to me it would be nice to have a Hall of Fame concept sponsored for the General Forum akin to the one that was set up long past for the Steel Panthers forum.

Actually, I am thinking I will nominate his current thread "Is the Wargame Genre Killing Itself" for inclusion if that notion is taken up.

We often have good threads come and go, and anyone that wasn't around might enjoy finding the better ones if they were collected in a spot more visible.

Anyone else interested in supporting a sub forum here (inside General Forums itself) for threads that have spawned some of the better discussions?

David Heath -> RE: General Forum best of threads (6/14/2004 11:12:15 PM)

Hi Guys

Not a bad idea but we are not going to be making any changes here for a while on the forums. Maybe in the near future.

David

Reiryc -> RE: General Forum best of threads (6/15/2004 1:24:15 AM)

My nomination for a hall of fame thread would be the one where you stated you'd be posting a lot less! [:D]

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=613427

Best thread ever imo! [&o]

Les_the_Sarge_9_1 -> RE: General Forum best of threads (6/15/2004 3:12:06 AM)

I have been posting a lot less :)

And caring even less about comments that are clearly not worth worrying over too.

KG Erwin -> RE: General Forum best of threads (6/15/2004 3:17:35 PM)

Thank you, Les. The thread that inspired me to prpose a "Hall of Fame" is Von Rom's "What Are Your Must-Have DVDs". I suppose we could make certain threads stickys, but I don't have mod privileges in this particular forum.

Les_the_Sarge_9_1 -> RE: General Forum best of threads (6/15/2004 4:03:13 PM)

Oh well looks like management is not to interested at this time KG, but, it's the thought that counts :)

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI