RE: Geeks!!!!!! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945

Joel Billings -> RE: Geeks!!!!!! (6/27/2004 8:47:30 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: gunnergoz

Joel- I see you're from Encinitas. I'm down in San Diego. Any chance I could swing by and buy a copy of WITP from you anytime soon? Prettyplease? [:D]

Are you kidding, I haven't even gotten my copy of the game yet. [:D] Today sure was a nice day around here.

David Heath -> RE: Geeks!!!!!! (6/27/2004 9:07:23 AM)

Hi Guys

Yea when I first started The Gamers Net I signed that game and could never get them to do any and finally drop it. We then sold TGN to IMagic and after the left iMagic started Matrix Games. Man that seems like forever ago.

David

gunnergoz -> RE: Geeks!!!!!! (6/27/2004 9:08:27 AM)

Can't blame a guy for trying!

Yep, near-perfect weather in sunny Sandy Ego. Hope we both get our copies soon! And thanks for all the great work you all have put in on this, it is going to be taking up all of my free time for a long while to come.

brisd -> RE: Geeks!!!!!! (6/27/2004 6:49:25 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: gunnergoz

Joel- I see you're from Encinitas. I'm down in San Diego. Any chance I could swing by and buy a copy of WITP from you anytime soon? Prettyplease? [:D]

Hey, that's a great idea. And if he says no, we San Diegans could kidnap him and hold him hostage for our copies of WITP! [sm=00000622.gif].

Nah, I'll wait patiently for my copy, I am enjoying another beautiful day in Sandee and know that once WITP is here, I won't care whether I am here or Columbus as I'll be inside most of the day (ack!) [:'(]

gunnergoz -> RE: Geeks!!!!!! (6/27/2004 7:16:47 PM)

Brisd-
Have you been down to see the USS Midway museum yet? It's pretty cool, especially if you haven't been on a carrier before. Check it out.

Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI