Do wargames IMPROVE your sex life? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945

rawink -> Do wargames IMPROVE your sex life? (6/26/2004 11:33:55 PM)

Was watching another thread where folks claimed these games ruined their sex life.. I have noticed that it has made mine more interesting..

My wife after many many many nights of hearing "One more turn.. one more turn.." or.. "Can't you see the Syrian Armored column is ALMOST IN RANGE OF MY M1Alphas!!??" has learned to get more..uh..creative in her asking..

so now instead og just asking.. she goes out of the room.. I dont even notice.. she then return wearing something sexy.. or nothing at all.. and has really interesting ways of getting my attention.. :)

amazing how all of a sudden I don't care if that CV TF makes it back to port without sinking or not.. :)

now.. if she can only figure out a way to KEEP me in bed, instead of me getting up to go finish what I was doing before getting interrupted :) lol

Ron Saueracker -> RE: Do wargames IMPROVE your sex life? (6/27/2004 12:03:42 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: rawink

Was watching another thread where folks claimed these games ruined their sex life.. I have noticed that it has made mine more interesting..

My wife after many many many nights of hearing "One more turn.. one more turn.." or.. "Can't you see the Syrian Armored column is ALMOST IN RANGE OF MY M1Alphas!!??" has learned to get more..uh..creative in her asking..

so now instead og just asking.. she goes out of the room.. I dont even notice.. she then return wearing something sexy.. or nothing at all.. and has really interesting ways of getting my attention.. :)

amazing how all of a sudden I don't care if that CV TF makes it back to port without sinking or not.. :)

now.. if she can only figure out a way to KEEP me in bed, instead of me getting up to go finish what I was doing before getting interrupted :) lol

Maybe, but I think you have to order the BOX version![:D]

Onime No Kyo -> RE: Do wargames IMPROVE your sex life? (6/27/2004 12:26:02 AM)

I think you two are just a good match. Usually what would happen is either a) she stops trying or even worse b) she starts playing too and beats the snot out of you in it. [:D][:D]

GameTester -> RE: Do wargames IMPROVE your sex life? (6/27/2004 12:30:25 AM)

Good job, play hard to get.

rroberson -> RE: Do wargames IMPROVE your sex life? (6/27/2004 12:59:07 AM)

There is always time for both :). And believe me, I don't care how close I am to destroying the enemy...the cute lil redhead shows up with nothing on but a smile...the pause button is depressed [:D]

RevRick -> RE: Ah, Roger. And Amen That... (6/27/2004 5:16:24 AM)

God's second greatest gift - the other sex.

Brady -> RE: Ah, Roger. And Amen That... (6/27/2004 5:54:25 AM)

I dont know about this type of game, but in my hard core addicated flight sim days getting laid did improve my skill leval, or so it seamed, I used to play for rank and spent a lot of time worrying over it, and of course a lot of time in the Virtual air.
One night after a long seshion and the resulting pillow talk started up, and yes I was a bit to relaxed, I responded to a quip from my girlefriend who said, well I bet that was better than flying huh.....I siad well ya, but it realy helps my rank, I always fly better when I am geting some....Neadless to say it was a BIG mistake to say that.

Raverdave -> RE: Do wargames IMPROVE your sex life? (6/27/2004 8:54:11 AM)

quote:

I have NEVER been so disgusted in a post here as I have been with this one ! No matter how hard I try I can see no sign of ANY pics being attached![sm=nono.gif] [;)]

Arnir -> RE: Do wargames IMPROVE your sex life? (6/27/2004 9:07:42 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Raverdave

quote:

I have NEVER been so disgusted in a post here as I have been with this one ! No matter how hard I try I can see no sign of ANY pics being attached![sm=nono.gif] [;)]

Sorry, but I don't think THAT part of the Digital Download system is working yet. You don't think you can get that for free, do you? Matrix has to pay for the development costs somehow. [;)][:D]

ATENTOKO -> RE: Do wargames IMPROVE your sex life? (6/27/2004 11:44:49 AM)

quote:

quote:

I DONT UNDERSTAND THE COMPLAY. PLS TELL ME WHAT ARE YOUR TALKING ABOUT. SEX AND WARGAMES ARE FINE AND GOOD...[:)][:)][:)]

Jonny_B -> RE: Do wargames IMPROVE your sex life? (6/27/2004 3:37:19 PM)

[:D][:D][:D][:D]

ONLY IF YOU NEVER HAD ONE OR ANY, OTHERWISE YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jhdeerslayer -> RE: Do wargames IMPROVE your sex life? (6/27/2004 4:36:50 PM)

And you think wives don't like wargames? My wife has a fantasy of taking care of me while playing WITP. Of course, it is not available yet for DD so I don't get any until then. Another reason to hurry up Matrix.[X(]

Didz -> RE: Do wargames IMPROVE your sex life? (6/27/2004 7:56:34 PM)

Worked for me. My wife divorced me because I spend too much time playing computer games.

I get far more sex now.[;)]

panda124c -> RE: Do wargames IMPROVE your sex life? (6/27/2004 8:37:22 PM)

"Ya, he was a Stuka divebomber and I was Poland."

For those who don't understand watch "Blazing Saddles"

[:D]

ioticus -> RE: Do wargames IMPROVE your sex life? (6/28/2004 7:59:29 AM)

What's a sex life [:(]

GameTester -> RE: Do wargames IMPROVE your sex life? (6/28/2004 8:02:55 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: ioticus

Didn't anyone tell you about the birds and the bees? [:o]

Delphinium -> RE: Do wargames IMPROVE your sex life? (6/28/2004 10:39:53 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: GameTester

quote:

ORIGINAL: ioticus

Didn't anyone tell you about the birds and the bees? [:o]

Maybe if we put them in the appendix he might find out, otherwise no hope [X(]

sprior -> RE: Do wargames IMPROVE your sex life? (6/28/2004 3:10:20 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Deerslayer
My wife has a fantasy of taking care of me while playing WITP.

Your wife plays WiTP? You lucky man!

Sneer -> RE: Do wargames IMPROVE your sex life? (6/28/2004 3:30:39 PM)

Yesterday reading new posts late in the night I found my "better part" reacting to enemy[:D]. She was sexy and determined and won that battle [8D]
I assume it will not be easy to me to play late in the evening.
damn bring my clone to me [;)]

Oznoyng -> RE: Do wargames IMPROVE your sex life? (6/28/2004 11:19:44 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Arnir

quote:

quote:

Sorry, but I don't think THAT part of the Digital Download system is working yet. You don't think you can get that for free, do you? Matrix has to pay for the development costs somehow. [;)][:D]

Silly, there is no development cost if you use digital camers. :p

jhdeerslayer -> RE: Do wargames IMPROVE your sex life? (6/29/2004 2:50:53 PM)

I'm not getting any until WITP shows up I am told. Please hurry....[:'(]

EMO -> RE: Do wargames IMPROVE your sex life? (7/1/2004 12:20:54 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Deerslayer

And you think wives don't like wargames? My wife has a fantasy of taking care of me while playing WITP. Of course, it is not available yet for DD so I don't get any until then. Another reason to hurry up Matrix.[X(]

What a great way to add spice to your sex life--WW2 romantic role play! You must be a WITP officer ....

Then we sent for the nurses to come to Tulagi
The nurses they made it with ease,
Their arse on the table each bearing this label
Reserved for the officers please.

Bless 'em all, bless 'em all
The long and the short and the tall,
Bless all the sergeants and corporals too
Bless all the privates and above all bless you
So we're saying good bye to them all
As back to our fox holes we'll crawl,
There'll be no promotion this side of the ocean
So cheer up my lads bless 'em all