DEATH TO FRAG (Part II) (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945

Nikademus -> DEATH TO FRAG (Part II) (6/29/2004 12:03:56 AM)

I've just learned from a reliable source that the entity known as "Mr Frag" is too scared to play me.

Understandable given my impressive wargaming credentials and reputation as the "Butcher of Brisbane"

Its a shame really.....i was looking forward to kicking some Canadian butt all the way back to Toronto and their fake 'Space Needle'. But alas....it looks like it wont be......too chicken.....to lilly liverered to face Seattle's own icon.....and no i'm not talking about Paul Allen.

Please join me in a collective round of "Baawwwk bawwk bawwk bawwk bawwwk"

[:'(] [sm=00000028.gif] [sm=00000007.gif]

ZOOMIE1980 -> RE: DEATH TO FRAG (Part II) (6/29/2004 12:05:25 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Nikademus

I've just learned from a reliable source that the entity known as "Mr Frag" is too scared to play me.

Understandable given my impressive wargaming credentials and reputation as the "Butcher of Brisbane"

Its a shame really.....i was looking forward to kicking some Canadian butt all the way back to Toronto and their fake 'Space Needle'. But alas....it looks like it wont be......too chicken.....to lilly liverered to face Seattle's own icon.....and no i'm not talking about Paul Allen.

Please join me in a collective round of "Baawwwk bawwk bawwk bawwk bawwwk"

[:'(] [sm=00000028.gif] [sm=00000007.gif]

You know REAL Candians live in places like Winnepeg and Saskatoon and Regina......not some candy-a$$ed place like Toronto....

Nikademus -> RE: DEATH TO FRAG (Part II) (6/29/2004 12:07:34 AM)

no wonder Frag lives there!

[sm=00000289.gif]

Mr.Frag -> RE: DEATH TO FRAG (Part II) (6/29/2004 12:27:14 AM)

What a whiner ...

Just so the rest of you know, Nikky baby wants to start the game with the pre-release version we have so that all the aircraft of his that I destroy will not get counted in the score.

Now I know he needs some handicaps so I guess I will play even knowing that it will knock hundreds of points off my score and prevent me from my auto-victory on January 1st, 1943.

Never let it be said I didn't give him every chance possible to win and that it is truely his watery beer that did him in coupled with his inability to fight his way out of a wet paper bag.

Nikademus -> RE: DEATH TO FRAG (Part II) (6/29/2004 12:44:27 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Mr.Frag

What a whiner ...

Non-Sequetur

quote:

Just so the rest of you know, Nikky baby wants to start the game with the pre-release version we have so that all the aircraft of his that I destroy will not get counted in the score.

INCORRECT. I just wanna kick Frag-butt. Is that so wrong?

quote:

Never let it be said I didn't give him every chance possible to win and that it is truely his watery beer that did him in coupled with his inability to fight his way out of a wet paper bag.

Come over here and say that! [sm=00000036.gif]

kaleun -> RE: DEATH TO FRAG (Part II) (6/29/2004 12:46:04 AM)

WHAT? Beta testers are still using pre release versions? You mean they did not get first copies of the real version?[X(]
[sm=nono.gif]Forget it! I refuse to beta WIR![:-]

Nikademus -> RE: DEATH TO FRAG (Part II) (6/29/2004 12:59:45 AM)

They make us old recycled 286 PC's too!

Mr.Frag -> RE: DEATH TO FRAG (Part II) (6/29/2004 1:48:59 AM)

quote:

They make us old recycled 286 PC's too!

Only you, the rest of us all got brand new machines for free ... must have been your attitude problem [:'(]

ADavidB -> RE: DEATH TO FRAG (Part II) (6/29/2004 2:19:21 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: kaleun

WHAT? Beta testers are still using pre release versions? You mean they did not get first copies of the real version?[X(]
[sm=nono.gif]Forget it! I refuse to beta WIR![:-]

Of course they are still using the pre-release versions - check out the "cries for help" from the paying customers...[;)]

Dave Baranyi

(no longer sorry to be waiting to order the game...)

byron13 -> RE: DEATH TO FRAG (Part II) (6/29/2004 2:40:06 AM)

quote:

quote:

What a whiner ...

Non-Sequetur

If you're going to act like mdiehl, you have to spell like mdiehl.

Non sequitur. You just lost five points in my book: not for misspelling it, but for wanting to use it.

ZOOMIE1980 -> RE: DEATH TO FRAG (Part II) (6/29/2004 4:29:12 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: byron13

quote:

quote:

What a whiner ...

Non-Sequetur

If you're going to act like mdiehl, you have to spell like mdiehl.

Non sequitur. You just lost five points in my book: not for misspelling it, but for wanting to use it.

It's his favorite word....

Nikademus -> RE: DEATH TO FRAG (Part II) (6/29/2004 4:37:10 AM)

these people expect me to SPELL correctly? whats this country coming too..... [;)]

cpt_Venomous -> RE: DEATH TO FRAG (Part II) (6/29/2004 8:45:36 AM)

FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

Luskan -> RE: DEATH TO FRAG (Part II) (6/29/2004 11:17:50 AM)

Actually I think the banana money MIGHT on the canuck.

Of course all Frag has to do is add a dancing banana to his sig and I'll come out and predict his victory outright [:D]

Nikademus -> RE: DEATH TO FRAG (Part II) (6/29/2004 6:38:23 PM)

DEATH TO THE BANANA!

[sm=00000055.gif]

Mr.Frag -> RE: DEATH TO FRAG (Part II) (6/29/2004 6:39:13 PM)

Right back at ya!

[image]local://upfiles/8185/Rp440415937.gif[/image]

Nikademus -> RE: DEATH TO FRAG (Part II) (6/29/2004 6:44:18 PM)

I may have to consider the possibillity of a pre-emptive strike now

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI