I got My copy!!!! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945

Karrick -> I got My copy!!!! (6/29/2004 3:41:21 AM)

I stopped by the booth at Origins ....and to my surprise they had the game for sale (I guess I should read the the forms more closely)...I scoopedup a copy and immdiately left for home to start my new magnus opis... Oh by the way I met Mogami..he was at the Matrixx booth..he is even a very interesting fellow in person....gave me some pointers on frist turn tactical moves for the japan.

Game On!

HawaiiFive-O -> RE: I got My copy!!!! (6/29/2004 3:42:54 AM)

Let me be the first to say.

I hate you. [:D]

I want this game so bad.

daniel123 -> RE: I got My copy!!!! (6/29/2004 3:47:43 AM)

ditto

GameTester -> RE: I got My copy!!!! (6/29/2004 4:04:56 AM)

go to hell... [sm=00000612.gif]

...just kidding, nice find! [:)]

byron13 -> RE: I got My copy!!!! (6/29/2004 4:09:15 AM)

Let's see:

Ditto . . . ditto . . . and ditto! Yup. That sums it up. [;)]

Knavey -> RE: I got My copy!!!! (6/29/2004 4:12:35 AM)

What byron13 said...

Oh, wait, already doing that.

CommC -> RE: I got My copy!!!! (6/29/2004 5:42:47 AM)

Oh the agony.. it turns out a friend of mine (who lives just down the street and I see everyday at work) went to Origins (at least an 8 hour drive from y house) was there the whole week, paid the $114 per night hotel, $40 entrance and $14 per day parking.... and could have picked me up a copy of WitP.... if only I had known he was going... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr arrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhh eeeeeeeee aaaaayyyyyyyyy oooooouuuuu yeck[:@][:@][:@]

Stavka_lite -> RE: I got My copy!!!! (6/29/2004 5:46:36 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: CommC

Oh the agony.. it turns out a friend of mine (who lives just down the street and I see everyday at work) went to Origins (at least an 8 hour drive from y house) was there the whole week, paid the $114 per night hotel, $40 entrance and $14 per day parking.... and could have picked me up a copy of WitP.... if only I had known he was going... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr arrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhh eeeeeeeee aaaaayyyyyyyyy oooooouuuuu yeck[:@][:@][:@]

Dude... you just ain't livin right[sm=00000289.gif]

2Stepper -> RE: I got My copy!!!! (6/29/2004 5:49:16 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Stavka_lite

quote:

ORIGINAL: CommC

Dude... you just ain't livin right[sm=00000289.gif]

MANY an evil comment reserved for "such friends" as that... I think Jack Sparrow said it best when he said... "The deepest bowels of hell are reserved for traitors and mutineers.." Heh! A friend that does that methinks be a traitor and should be keel-hauled. LOL!!! [sm=00000622.gif]

Ron Saueracker -> RE: I got My copy!!!! (6/29/2004 7:18:58 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Karrick

I stopped by the booth at Origins ....and to my surprise they had the game for sale (I guess I should read the the forms more closely)...I scoopedup a copy and immdiately left for home to start my new magnus opis... Oh by the way I met Mogami..he was at the Matrixx booth..he is even a very interesting fellow in person....gave me some pointers on frist turn tactical moves for the japan.

Game On!

Was Russ Neer pissed or with pizza? I was hoping he'd pull a Homer Simpson.[;)]

Karrick -> RE: I got My copy!!!! (7/1/2004 7:27:03 AM)

Wow this forum is going nuts....sure glad I went to origins...)

CommC -> RE: I got My copy!!!! (7/1/2004 7:30:12 AM)

Yeah, in fairness to clarify, it wasn't my friend's fault. He would have gladly picked me up a copy at Origins, but he didn't know I wanted one... because I didn't ask him... because I thought he wasn't going... oh well...

gunnergoz -> RE: I got My copy!!!! (7/1/2004 7:33:03 AM)

I guess it's like the pain from childbirth, it's forgotten as soon as the baby is in your arms. (So I'm told, mind you.)[:D]

mavraam -> RE: I got My copy!!!! (7/1/2004 8:11:35 AM)

die.

Was that too harsh?

soeren01 -> RE: I got My copy!!!! (7/1/2004 11:06:32 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: gunnergoz

I guess it's like the pain from childbirth, it's forgotten as soon as the baby is in your arms. (So I'm told, mind you.)[:D]

Having being present during several childbirthes I can tell you, that's true.

mc3744 -> RE: I got My copy!!!! (7/1/2004 11:53:56 AM)

It's not nice to enjoy other people suffering![:-]
... and I'm suffering, I've been waiting too long!

[:)]

PeteG662 -> RE: I got My copy!!!! (7/1/2004 2:50:52 PM)

Heartless people. Its not nice to taunt the inpatient masses!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI