RE: To All Those Waiting (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945

rawink -> RE: To All Those Waiting (7/1/2004 8:49:02 AM)

nevermind.. it wasn't worth the effort..

brisd -> RE: To All Those Waiting (7/1/2004 8:56:28 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: rawink

I know, I use the blocked feature now instead, works wonders!

rawink -> RE: To All Those Waiting (7/1/2004 9:01:52 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: brisd

quote:

ORIGINAL: rawink

I know, I use the blocked feature now instead, works wonders!

I hope you didn't read my original reply.. I am a bit ashamed of it now

Maliki -> RE: To All Those Waiting (7/1/2004 9:24:57 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: David Heath

Hi Guys

We know you are all waiting for the game to become available in our stores. We are hoping to get this up very soon but we are at the mercy of DR to get everything setup and tested. Remember its being setup on servers around the world so everyone can get it at the same time. I am not going to give a date until I am sure it will be up there and ready for you but we are working on it to get it done sooner then later. Most of our digital downloads will not be stated as release until it is available on our stores. Origins made this special release hence a special case. As always your support is very important to us and not taken for granted. Its one of the main reasons we work so hard for you when we release a game and not just throw it out there. This is going to be a big year for Matrix and we want it to be a big year for our fans as well.

Once again thank you for your support and we promise to do our best to make it worth the wait.

David

Thanks for the update.I've been sitting on the computer almost every night since i read that it was available at origins,just waiting for it to be ready for online purchase...beer supply is now running low..patience is frayed..looking foward to the game[:)]

PeteG662 -> RE: To All Those Waiting (7/1/2004 3:12:22 PM)

Guys, on the Matrix home page it says release week of July 5th!

Speedysteve -> RE: To All Those Waiting (7/1/2004 3:14:41 PM)

Thanks for the update guys. Here's hoping for a speedy release of the CD version [;)]

Many thanks for the hard work, time and effort to all involved with this project.

Regards,

Steven

Charles2222 -> RE: To All Those Waiting (7/1/2004 3:24:03 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: stretch

Ditto all of the above. However, as a licensed pessimist I am obligated to observe that this post by David probably means that the hoped for noon Thursday appearance of the DD is not going to happen. Sounds like Friday. Still after all this time, another day is nothing.

Nah, more like a week is my estimate. They're operating under the convoy system, where the convoy proceeds to the speed of the slowest boat. Of course, should the Luftwaffe appear and decimate one of the boats, then they'll have to consider scuttling that boat or leaving it on it's own.

Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI