AP not loading troops (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Tech Support

rawink -> AP not loading troops (7/2/2004 3:32:40 AM)

I did a quick look through the forums.. and I read through the PDF's..

When I build a Transport Convoy, I can't get ANY troops listed on the load screen. Regardless of where I try to do this at (Allied) it is always a blank screen when i select which troops to load..

I have played UV to death.. I know how to load troops :)

Mr.Frag -> RE: AP not loading troops (7/2/2004 3:46:38 AM)

quote:

When I build a Transport Convoy, I can't get ANY troops listed on the load screen. Regardless of where I try to do this at (Allied) it is always a blank screen when i select which troops to load..

You trying to load troops at a location where the troops belong to a restricted HQ? They can not be loaded and will not show up.

Raverdave -> RE: AP not loading troops (7/2/2004 4:01:23 AM)

For example, if playing as the Allies you are trying to load troops from the PI then you will not see any troops to load as this area is a restricted HQ. Now go to the west coast at say SF and have a look at ALL the LCUs ..... take a note of what HQ they belong to. Now form an AP TF and select the load troops button.....notice how any troops that have "West Coast" HQ do not appear?
Hope this helps.

rawink -> RE: AP not loading troops (7/2/2004 5:01:11 AM)

will try that

rawink -> RE: AP not loading troops (7/2/2004 7:44:55 AM)

yeah.. it works great when you don't try to load troops who arent supposed to go anywhere.. [8|]

just call me stupid

Raverdave -> RE: AP not loading troops (7/2/2004 8:17:54 AM)

For anyone else who reads this, I would strongly suggest that you PLAY the Tutorial and spend some time reading the manual. It will save you all a lot of heartache[;)] Also have a look at the FAQ thread.

rawink -> RE: AP not loading troops (7/2/2004 9:09:29 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Raverdave

For anyone else who reads this, I would strongly suggest that you PLAY the Tutorial and spend some time reading the manual. It will save you all a lot of heartache[;)] Also have a look at the FAQ thread.

makes it easier to play the tut if it doesnt crash to desktop :)

ZOOMIE1980 -> RE: AP not loading troops (7/2/2004 5:20:23 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: rawink

quote:

ORIGINAL: Raverdave

makes it easier to play the tut if it doesnt crash to desktop :)

Follow Frag's data fix for the tutorial. You should be able to play it just fine then....

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI