Looking for game. (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific >> Opponents wanted

Tuli Vapaa -> Looking for game. (7/3/2004 12:07:31 PM)

Long campaing, 17 or 19, commitment 100%+, all options on, but IJN sub doctrine set by IJN player. Either side, at least one turn a day (Time Zone GMT+2, so...)

spence -> RE: Looking for game. (7/4/2004 3:35:18 AM)

I just have to ask....Iceland??? Unfortunately I have all the games I can manage at this time. By the way, I would recommend scen 12 highly; the IJN spots the USN some points to begin with then essentially runs scen 17 but only until 12/31/42 thereby avoiding a very miserable year of getting pounded into the ground and launching antishipping strikes that cost the squadron 50% casualties just to flak (let alone CAP) and then have the replacements show up with EXP 20.

CMDRMCTOAST -> RE: Looking for game. (7/4/2004 7:07:12 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: spence

I just have to ask....Iceland??? Unfortunately I have all the games I can manage at this time. By the way, I would recommend scen 12 highly; the IJN spots the USN some points to begin with then essentially runs scen 17 but only until 12/31/42 thereby avoiding a very miserable year of getting pounded into the ground and launching antishipping strikes that cost the squadron 50% casualties just to flak (let alone CAP) and then have the replacements show up with EXP 20.

Ya but I am having fun watching your planes disintergrate upon arrival[;)]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI