The Game is here as well as the next generation of war gamers (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945

ltfightr -> The Game is here as well as the next generation of war gamers (7/3/2004 6:20:02 PM)

[&o][&o][:D][:D]My friend from work came through And here is me and my boy after watching the oppening movies and at the start up screen

[image]local://upfiles/6830/Rp431187421.jpg[/image]

Mr.Frag -> RE: The Game is here as well as the next generation of war gamers (7/3/2004 6:25:56 PM)

Glad to see all computer desks look the same ... ie: piled with stuff so the desk can not even be seen [:D]

piperone -> RE: The Game is here as well as the next generation of war gamers (7/3/2004 8:07:26 PM)

Yep that's my computer desk as well. My boys are a little older than yours and although they are not into WitP (yet) they've started doing models in Magic for Starshatter - we're a family of gamers here.

piperone

Marc von Martial -> RE: The Game is here as well as the next generation of war gamers (7/3/2004 8:32:28 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: piperone

Yep that's my computer desk as well. My boys are a little older than yours and although they are not into WitP (yet) they've started doing models in Magic for Starshatter - we're a family of gamers here.

piperone

TellŽem to stay in 3D and also look at the more "advanced" modelling tools. We allways have use for 3D modellers [;)] .

kev_uk -> RE: The Game is here as well as the next generation of war gamers (7/3/2004 9:06:39 PM)

lol, my 2.5 year old son likes IL2 & RRT3...or at least watching them on screen ;-)

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI