SPWW2 version 7 out now link here (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

wodin -> SPWW2 version 7 out now link here (7/4/2004 4:11:19 PM)

Here is a link to version 7 of SPWW2.

http://www.shrapnelgames.com/SPCamo/spww2.htm

sami heimola -> RE: SPWW2 version 7 out now link here (7/4/2004 4:40:56 PM)

Thanks about link! It's finally released[:'(]. SPMBT comes later I suppose? Hmm why nobody from Camo group has not given info about release in Wargamer's SP forum??? Anyway, I'm d/l it now[:D]...

Rhodan -> RE: SPWW2 version 7 out now link here (7/4/2004 4:48:08 PM)

Did they finally make it possible to play the game on a XP system with a GeForce 4 card ro do I still need an engineer degree?

WestKent78 -> RE: SPWW2 version 7 out now link here (7/4/2004 10:39:54 PM)

You're not alone. I've got everything crossed that they've been able to find a way around that XP problem or my computer will accept this upgrade. I only found the games a month or so before upgrading computers and haven't been able to play since. I had so many MBT campaigns and scenarios planned [:(].

wodin -> RE: SPWW2 version 7 out now link here (7/5/2004 12:21:10 AM)

I can play it on XP but my mouse is so damn slow.

tigerblow -> RE: SPWW2 version 7 out now link here (7/5/2004 9:38:07 AM)

Don’t support win2k!

junk2drive -> RE: SPWW2 version 7 out now link here (7/5/2004 7:47:58 PM)

i have xp home, radeon 7000 vid card. i kept v6 and set up v7 the same way. v6 still works but v7 wont.

Echo -> RE: SPWW2 version 7 out now link here (7/5/2004 8:41:35 PM)

I'm really confused. Whats the difference between the new 8.20 and this 7.X version? And which one is more up to date???

Voriax -> RE: SPWW2 version 7 out now link here (7/5/2004 8:48:23 PM)

Echo, spww2 is a totally different game. DOS based, often a pain in the a** to get it work in non dos/win9x systems. Sometimes impossible to make it work. I couldn't make it work and I've been too lazy to set it up into my retro machine so I do not comment about differences. SPWAW has been good enough for me.

Voriax

David Heath -> RE: SPWW2 version 7 out now link here (7/5/2004 8:49:16 PM)

Hi

There are a ton of OOB improvements and the AI now picks a better selection of forces. Also SPWaW is 100% Windows ready.

David

Rhodan -> RE: SPWW2 version 7 out now link here (7/5/2004 9:33:27 PM)

well I be damned, it actually works ...I had a problem with the slow mouse as well, but as suggested on their board mousectl.com fixed most of that problem.

it's just...well..they have a lot of good stuff in there ..but it just feels like...they missed out on a few things. I don't know how to put it to words, but if their game is based ont he SP2 engine and SPwaw on SP3 I think I prefer the latter, and the modifications made to the SP3 engine.

Fair is fair, I only played a few games on SPWW2 so far

Paul Wykes -> RE: SPWW2 version 7 out now link here (7/6/2004 12:37:45 AM)

Good news that its out, and I`ve installed it, alongside my soon to be installed SPWAW8.2.

Now, where is SPMBT?! That I really enjoy, I like something modern. SPMBT will keep me satisfied until Flashpoint Germany Arrives[:D]

Jackk -> RE: SPWW2 version 7 out now link here (7/6/2004 4:19:12 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Paul Wykes

Good news that its out, and I`ve installed it, alongside my soon to be installed SPWAW8.2.

Now, where is SPMBT?! That I really enjoy, I like something modern. SPMBT will keep me satisfied until Flashpoint Germany Arrives[:D]

That can be found here:

http://linetap.com/www/drg/SPCamo-4.htm

Ver 2 already out, ver 3 on the way.

junk2drive -> RE: SPWW2 version 7 out now link here (7/7/2004 5:18:48 AM)

found my problem. i thought i had set sound to none. i needed to double click none then double click done. now it works fine. too many games, too little time.

Paul Wykes -> RE: SPWW2 version 7 out now link here (7/7/2004 9:36:43 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Jackk

quote:

ORIGINAL: Paul Wykes

That can be found here:

http://linetap.com/www/drg/SPCamo-4.htm

Ver 2 already out, ver 3 on the way.

Cheers for that. My mistake, I should have said wheres SPMBT V3.0? Got version 2, just getting impatient for v3.0 Thanks anyway

m10bob -> RE: SPWW2 version 7 out now link here (7/8/2004 6:23:30 AM)

I like SPWW2,not to play,but for the OOB's which have well researched availability dates and a very large database of rare units and many common formations which have still not been seen in SPWAW..To see the OOB's,just open the MOBHACK utility..The pics can be copy/pasted into the SPWAW database,(like the L3 Grasshopper and the accurate pic of an LCI(which SPWAW has NEVER had correct).[:)]

RockinHarry -> RE: SPWW2 version 7 out now link here (7/9/2004 7:36:56 PM)

Can anybody from Euroland send me Camoes SP2WW2 V7 on CD Pleaaaaze!???[:)] I´ll do the same favor then for another SP bud who does not have private internet access either.[;)]

Fradar -> RE: SPWW2 version 7 out now link here (7/9/2004 8:07:06 PM)

Like Harry I'd like to have SP2WW2 on CD

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI