Any way to export the Equipment/Ship Database? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945

Mike Carroll -> Any way to export the Equipment/Ship Database? (7/6/2004 8:52:03 PM)

Is there anyway to export the database from the editor into a text file or excel?

Banquet -> RE: Any way to export the Equipment/Ship Database? (7/6/2004 9:26:11 PM)

I would love to be able to do this and have it on my PDA. To be able to check stats while I'm away from the computer, or have it to hand while playing would be great.

I know you can call all this up on screen while playing but then the map gets covered up so you can't browse what aircraft/ships you have available and check the database at the same time.

I was half tempted to type it all in, until I loaded up the editor and saw how many entries there are!

Chaplain -> RE: Any way to export the Equipment/Ship Database? (7/6/2004 9:27:19 PM)

Yes, please - we need this!

Temple -> RE: Any way to export the Equipment/Ship Database? (7/6/2004 9:48:01 PM)

I'd like to add my vote to this.

Point Luck -> RE: Any way to export the Equipment/Ship Database? (7/6/2004 9:52:42 PM)

ME Too

Hirose -> RE: Any way to export the Equipment/Ship Database? (7/6/2004 10:01:09 PM)

Me Three!!

Mike Carroll -> RE: Any way to export the Equipment/Ship Database? (7/6/2004 10:29:18 PM)

For UV I took the Scenario 17 info that another guy had painstakingling compiled and put it in Smartlist to Go (a PDA database that syncs with Access) and it was extremely helpful during the course of game.

Seems like it would not be that hard to implement or be available as a download from Matrix.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI