Buy the MCs right NOW!!! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

achappelle -> Buy the MCs right NOW!!! (1/6/2002 10:11:00 AM)

I've been playing the Op Watchtower MC, now I'm on my sixth battle. First off, great job Matrix, what a product. To anybody who hasn't experienced them yet, start clicking through the online store and get one of the MCs. An already excellent game, has been expanded and made even more incredible. All the background stuff, the historical documents, and of course cameos by WB as a sergeant in one of my platoons, and his voice briefings....amazing.
Can't rave enough so find out for yourselves if you haven't already.

Redleg -> (1/6/2002 1:25:00 PM)

What I want to know is did you "save" Lt. Wilder?

Randy -> (1/6/2002 3:11:00 PM)

I just ordered WT. Now once I load the new games, I will have the option of fighting in the hot steamy jungles of the Solomons, or the freezing Russian steppes! What a choice!!

Wild Bill -> (1/7/2002 12:56:00 PM)

Thanks for looking out for the young Lt. Wilder, Redleg! Putting together and designing scenarios for MC-Watchtowere was one of the toughest yet most rewarding experiences to date in gaming for me. I worked with incredible team captains, Steve Avery and Bruce Hodgman. Then there was the entire design and testing team. I hope you'll take the time to read their names and offer a silent thank you for each one of them. At the last minute old John "Redleg" Rank showed up and saved my butt. So your saving it comes after his saving it in the work he put into it.
So did all the team. What a great bunch of guys! They deserve the recognition. The Pacific has always been my favorite theater of war in WW2. It was a golden opportunity and I sought to make the most of it. I'm glad you are enjoying it, Aleksandr. It was a labor of love for you gamers out there. There are a lot of good battles. You'll probably want to replay it. I recommend making saves along the way, and copying them into another folder. That way you will have them for not having to start from scratch. Good hunting on the Canal! Those Imperial Japanese are some tough hombres. They ask for no quarter and give none. Wild Bill

achappelle -> (1/7/2002 2:35:00 PM)

My mistake, sorry WB, didn't mean to demote you, you are of course an officer and gentleman. Also noticed a Sgt Puller, is he Chesty in disguise slogging it out with the rank and file?
Some great tricks with the AI to get them to move around and react.
Thanks guys

skukko -> (1/7/2002 5:08:00 PM)

Puller, yeah. There is actually alot info available of 'Operation Shoestring'. So its not impossible to find many nice adds in Watchtower. mosh

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI