I know Pacific War is consuming your time, but... (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Napoleonics] >> Campaigns on the Danube 1805 - 1809 >> Campaigns on the Danube Support

Longstreet_slith -> I know Pacific War is consuming your time, but... (7/8/2004 6:12:57 PM)

With the release of the great game Pacific War and the multiple sound problems and fatal errors, I know folks at Matrix are being consumed by this, but is the patch for us lowly folks here for Campaigns on the Danube soon to be ready? I really am not trying to be sarcastic and fully realize there are only so many hours in the day, but we here are still waiting...[X(]

Thanks for the dedicated work!

Longstreet

Hanal -> RE: I know Pacific War is consuming your time, but... (7/8/2004 7:35:39 PM)

I do not think Frank Hunter is involved at all with WiP so that should not be the reason the patch is not out yet....heven't seen Frank post here in awhile though...maybe he's on one of the islands, like Staten Island, on vacation?...[;)]...anyway, hope we hear something soon....

LaFey -> RE: I know Pacific War is consuming your time, but... (7/9/2004 2:34:20 AM)

Yes, I've been visiting the main Matrix games site, the Campaigns on the Danube section, and this forum daily to check for the new patch...

Didz -> RE: I know Pacific War is consuming your time, but... (7/9/2004 8:33:17 PM)

Frank has been very quiet for days now, which means he's either on vacation or he's working really hard on the patch.[;)]

*Lava* -> RE: I know Pacific War is consuming your time, but... (7/9/2004 11:52:06 PM)

Hi!

Well, do remember that anything Frank puts out will have to be tested by the Matrix people, so, yes there is a lot of stuff going on right now....

My 2 centavos worth.

Ray (alias Lava)

Spartan07 -> RE: I know Pacific War is consuming your time, but... (7/12/2004 3:58:26 PM)

Of course but some sort of response is only some very basic customer service!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI