Testers needed for scenario using mortar mod v1.3 (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

brianleeprice -> Testers needed for scenario using mortar mod v1.3 (1/7/2002 12:58:00 AM)

Its a 'historical fiction' scenario - historical force composition; entirely fictional map and battle. German assault versus Polish defend, Sept 28th 1939 - a battle for control of a critical railway bridge. I designed it for use with the Mortar Mod v1.3 OOBs (a modification of the v7.0 OOBs with single tube per unit mortars). I probably went way overboard for a first scenario - force sizes are modest (basically understrength battalion size on the German - human player - side) - but the situation is one where forces are trickling in over the course of the battle. It is fairly long (30 turns). I managed to pull off a minor victory on my first run through but I've extended the scenario a few turns and a decisive victory should be possible. Be warned that it is not an easy scenario to beat, at least in my opinion. If you're interested, drop me a line at brianleeprice@hotmail.com. Thanks,
Brian

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI