RE: Got my CD today.... (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945

tsimmonds -> RE: Got my CD today.... (7/14/2004 3:17:07 PM)

FWIW:

Ordered game 7/1

CD shipped 7/8 via First-Class Mail

CD arrived 7/12 in BFE, Maryland

TheHellPatrol -> RE: Got my CD today.... (7/14/2004 6:53:50 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Marc Schwanebeck

quote:

ORIGINAL: TheHellPatrol

Anybody here still waiting for the CD? I ordered the 2nd and still waiting....while waiting for the patch (audigy) i thought since i have three other PC's in my house[8|]...Looks like Witp 2 will make it first. You can't find out squat as DR is no help as everything is automated with generic superflous fluff more atune to a horoscope than customer service. I remember now...i had troubles with them before...Korsun Pocket or before??? Now i understand what all the fuss was about[:-].

[image]local://upfiles/12630/Mk258605939.gif[/image]

Please drop us an email to support@matrixgames.com. With order number etc.
E-Mail sent, thanks....Now i'm off to Witp/Audigy2/Alienware/PFFFTTTT's[8|] Anonymous[;)] Revised: Mail came:NO CD 7/14/2004[:-]

Oliver Heindorf -> RE: Got my CD today.... (7/17/2004 12:32:39 AM)

OK, I have my CD now :) arrived today here in germany. I ordered the first day/night here in europe when it became aviable.

Thanks to DR, 14 days is OK imho to ship it to germnay wia USPS priority mail.

TheHellPatrol -> RE: Got my CD today.... (7/17/2004 1:02:16 AM)

Funny, it made it to Germany before California[X(]. 14 days and counting and i'm still waiting, i was hoping to try it on one of my other PC's while waiting for the sound patch but it looks like the patch might come first[8|]. I wonder how many others are waiting...

daump -> RE: Got my CD today.... (7/17/2004 1:19:23 AM)

Up here in Canada, I ordered it the first day and am still waiting.

Good thing they patched the Error 772, or would I ever be aggrivated. (especially since the wife and child spent the week at the lake this week, got like ten turns in).

Oliver Heindorf -> RE: Got my CD today.... (7/17/2004 1:22:48 AM)

quote:

Funny, it made it to Germany before California[X(]. 14 days and counting and i'm still waiting, i was hoping to try it on one of my other PC's while waiting for the sound patch but it looks like the patch might come first[8|]. I wonder how many others are waiting...

yeah, funny thing. I am sure, you will get yours in VERY short time ( I assume you have ordered the first day like me )

infinitejest -> RE: Got my CD today.... (7/17/2004 2:18:41 AM)

quote:

Still waiting here. It's been 14 days, which is really pretty ridiculous.

Halsey -> RE: Got my CD today.... (7/17/2004 9:10:41 AM)

2 weeks for me also! How long does it take to clear a check! I'm only two states away! Getting pretty peeved off. Going to check with my bank Saturday to see when it cleared.

Halsey -> RE: Got my CD today.... (7/17/2004 9:12:20 AM)

oops! double post.

herbieh -> Aussie (7/17/2004 1:11:04 PM)

Ive asked this once already, has anyone in aussie got a cd yet?
Still waiting.
So, what do I do if I dont get it this week? take 2 days off work while I try to download at
48k before the 30 day limit goes of, or start trying to contact people at the other end of the planet.
I'll be patient one more week, then grrrrr.

floyd17 -> RE: Got my CD today.... (7/18/2004 6:54:53 PM)

Order my CD for WITP on the 2nd of Jul. Called Matrix on Friday, July 16, and found out that my CD had not been shipped. Matrix promised to shipped the CD on Monday, Jul 19, and I should have it by the following Monday. I live in Colorado. [&:]

andytimtim -> RE: Got my CD today.... (7/18/2004 7:09:30 PM)

floyd imagine the look on your face when you were told that!!!!!...[X(][X(]

TheHellPatrol -> RE: Got my CD today.... (7/18/2004 8:23:44 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Floyd Rehkopf

Order my CD for WITP on the 2nd of Jul. Called Matrix on Friday, July 16, and found out that my CD had not been shipped. Matrix promised to shipped the CD on Monday, Jul 19, and I should have it by the following Monday. I live in Colorado. [&:]

[8|]That's probably what happened in my case...17 days...although they're looking into it[&o].

TF 38 -> RE: Got my CD today.... (7/19/2004 10:44:19 PM)

I received my CD today, having ordered the game by download the day that it was made available.

I must say that I couldn't be happier with this whole experience.

We don't even need a disk in the CDROM to play! [:D]

Let's hope that other publishers begin to adopt this approach to distribution.

TF 38

Blackhorse -> RE: Got my CD today.... (7/19/2004 10:54:12 PM)

I ordered the CD on 7/2. I live in Arlington, VA with a nice view of the nation's capitol. The disk has not arrived. Yesterday, I called sales/service (Matrix, not DR?), they confirmed the order, checked my address (it was accurate) and said they would mail out another copy.

Standing by . . .

GrahamFife -> RE: Got my CD today.... (7/20/2004 12:20:41 AM)

Still no sign here in the UK (ordered 2 July).

Does anyone know how to get a human response from DR - or is it best to contact Matrix direct?

daump -> RE: Got my CD today.... (7/20/2004 1:50:19 AM)

Ordered my CD on the first day, just arrived in Central Canada today, was mailed from the USA.

(need to make me on of those avatars [:)])

me109k -> RE: Got my CD today.... (7/20/2004 1:55:53 AM)

well i orderd on 7/2
and its 7/19
and i got zero

Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI