Loading again, before fully unloading (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945

Primal Fury -> Loading again, before fully unloading (7/12/2004 3:34:12 AM)

So my guys took Batan Island really easily and there is no need to fully unload supplies and all. I just want to break camp and head out to a new location. However, the TF seems to want to fully unload for a couple of days before allowing reloading. This is after explicitly stopping unloading and issuing load orders. Something obvious I hope...?

Thanks!

KHawk -> RE: Loading again, before fully unloading (7/12/2004 2:08:25 PM)

Primal Fear,

I had a problem just like what you are having. What I had forgotten to do is set a new objective for the TF so they just continued to unload at the original objective. It took me a couple of turns to figure it out but that is what was causing my problem.

KHawk

Primal Fury -> RE: Loading again, before fully unloading (7/12/2004 5:53:59 PM)

Thanks for the reply.

I think I tried this, but then the task force just took off without reloading the troops on land...I will give it a another whirl though.

Fury

siRkid -> RE: Loading again, before fully unloading (7/12/2004 6:09:39 PM)

Try leaving the Home Port as the one you are in and setting the TF to "Do not unload" and see what happens.

Svar -> RE: Loading again, before fully unloading (7/13/2004 12:47:53 AM)

I'm having quite a time in loading troops in Scenario #10 in preparation for the invasion of Iwo Jima and for the time being I'm going to form a seperate TFs for each unit to be loaded at each base and reform them enroute to the objective. Having any part of a unit aboard any ship in the TF precludes loading any more so I sererate the loaded ships from any empty ones.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI