Artillery and Mortar Pieces in MCLV (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

Panzer Capta -> Artillery and Mortar Pieces in MCLV (1/9/2002 4:49:00 AM)

I have noticed that the artillery pieces and mortars are displayed in cm rather than mm (e.g., the 105 mm howitzer is reported as 10.5 cm). Excuse my ignorance, but is there a way to change this. Thanks Panzer Captain

sebagonzalez -> (1/9/2002 5:29:00 AM)

Go to the oob editor and change the name of the unit putting mm instead of cm. LA WEB DEL SPWAW
http://spwaw.tripod.com/

Grumble -> (1/9/2002 5:33:00 AM)

Before you do, realize that the "cm" designator IS the historically accurate German (and Soviet for that matter) nomenclature for those weapons. When I saw it, I actually looked on it as a good thing: another small detail that the designers got correct...

richmonder -> (1/9/2002 7:49:00 PM)

Verrry interesting. I did not know it was the official terminology.

Panzer Capta -> (1/10/2002 1:45:00 AM)

quote:

Originally posted by Grumble:
Before you do, realize that the "cm" designator IS the historically accurate German (and Soviet for that matter) nomenclature for those weapons. When I saw it, I actually looked on it as a good thing: another small detail that the designers got correct...
Thanks for the info, i wasnt aware of that.....so use to seeing "mm" for the various weapons.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI