A Patch for MC-W (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

Wild Bill -> A Patch for MC-W (1/9/2002 7:21:00 AM)

I was hoping to avoid this but I missed on one thing. For those who have received MC-W, I wanted to let you know that we have made a patch so that you can see the parked aircraft on Henderson Field and the Japanese seaplanes. The campaign will play just find without them but in some instances they are nice to have, such as attacks on parked aircraft on Henderson Field This will be issued by David Heath shortly and will be announced on the forum. If any of you already have MC-W and want these files, write me. You simply unzip them and put them into your SHP directory inside your SPWAW folder. Sorry for the inconvencience. Wild Bill

Wild Bill -> (1/9/2002 10:57:00 AM)

Remember to install these files AFTER you install MC-W. They will overwrite the other files. That is okay. It won't hurt MCLV. All the special icons for both MCs are in these files. WB

Wild Bill -> (1/10/2002 8:47:00 PM)

This is for Jason Otto. I tried sending the patch to you but my e-mail was returned. Is there a problem with your server? Wild Bill

mao -> (1/10/2002 10:41:00 PM)

Bill, I would like the patch steve@magnecor.com thank you...

rlc27 -> (1/11/2002 10:27:00 AM)

WB, could you send me the patch? robert.clark@yale.edu Tanks!

Wild Bill -> (1/11/2002 11:05:00 AM)

Done. They are on the way..WB

LeibstandartePzD -> (1/11/2002 5:38:00 PM)

Please send me the MCW patch when you get a chance Wild Bill. Thanks!

Rambodoc -> (1/11/2002 10:19:00 PM)

Wild Bill, please send me the patch too. And Thanks again for the wonderful MC's. I have all three and am playing all of them. Thanks. Rob Martin
rmartin@foothill.net

Fabio Prado -> (1/12/2002 12:44:00 AM)

Now you can download the MC-W Patch at:
http://fprado.com/armorsite/SPWAW-Campaigns/Ter86zPacific.zip Enjoy! Fab

Wild Bill -> (1/12/2002 1:30:00 AM)

My sincere thanks to Tiger Prado for saving my butt once again. If his call sign were not "Tiger" I'd have to make it "Lifesaver," or maybe "Butt-saver." Many thanks to Fabio Prado, an excellent wargamer, and a very good friend! WB

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI