TF headaches (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945

sermil -> TF headaches (7/13/2004 12:15:41 PM)

I play the Guadalcanal scenario and I have trouble in making the TFs do what I want. If a replenishment TF is near its destination at the end of a turn it is already on its way back home on the next without unloading anything. I've also had a computer-guided supply TF going to a japanese base while having Port Moresby as DH. I've had trouble with CTDs occuring which gradually corrupted the map (video reversing or something like that), I've reinstalled the game once already but it would be a good thing if you could end the game with CTRL-ALT-DEL without having to wait for the phase to end or turn off the computer in these situations. One question: how did the Japanese manage to place 159 coastal guns in Shortlands as reported? It's rather a suicide mission trying to invade it. Great game besides that.

Alikchi2 -> RE: TF headaches (7/13/2004 2:16:39 PM)

I don't know about your other problems, but as to the TFs-turning-back error: Check and make sure they don't have "retirement allowed" on. :)

Mr.Frag -> RE: TF headaches (7/13/2004 4:25:45 PM)

If I read you correctly you are using a replenishment TF where you should be using a transport TF. You want to send fuel to the port. Rep's are for refueling at sea and do not unload at port unless specifically told to by you.

freeboy -> RE: TF headaches (7/13/2004 5:02:20 PM)

Why won't my transport tf with a "load troops only" accept troops in a size 1 Port, only had this happen once? Troops size is small... ?

Toro -> RE: TF headaches (7/13/2004 5:31:20 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: freeboy

Why won't my transport tf with a "load troops only" accept troops in a size 1 Port, only had this happen once? Troops size is small... ?

Need more info on this to troubleshoot...

freeboy -> RE: TF headaches (7/13/2004 7:47:45 PM)

right.. maybe it was a supply in port issue, but I didn't think that mattered.. so a week later I loaded fine and sent them on they're merry way.. part of a series of timed invasions of Sumatra... BANSAI

Mr.Frag -> RE: TF headaches (7/13/2004 7:49:41 PM)

Nope, supply has nothing to do with your ability to load troops.

freeboy -> RE: TF headaches (7/13/2004 7:55:07 PM)

any Idea why it allowed me to click on load troops only, then wouldn't allow them to start loading even after I sellected the unit? then a few game days later it worked? ue?

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI