possible bug? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945

Onime No Kyo -> possible bug? (7/14/2004 8:49:03 AM)

I've noticed that you cannot transfer ships from existing TFs. Putting additional ships in works fine, but not the other way around.

For example: I ballpark the number of transports when creating a transport TF for a troop convoy (my estimates always end up wrong, somehow). If there is insufficient carrying cappacity, I can add another hull with no problems. But if I have too much, I cant seem to be able to take the extra ships out short of disbanding the TF. Even when I make sure the TF is not loading/idle, ships will not transfer out.

Xargun -> RE: possible bug? (7/14/2004 8:51:25 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Onime No Kyo

I've noticed that you cannot transfer ships from existing TFs. Putting additional ships in works fine, but not the other way around.

For example: I ballpark the number of transports when creating a transport TF for a troop convoy (my estimates always end up wrong, somehow). If there is insufficient carrying cappacity, I can add another hull with no problems. But if I have too much, I cant seem to be able to take the extra ships out short of disbanding the TF. Even when I make sure the TF is not loading/idle, ships will not transfer out.

Sure you can... when you open the Transfer box you can ONLY transfer ships into the TF or back out if you transfered one in by mistake.. But if you click on a location in the top box (usually the port name) you can then transfer TO the port from the TFs in the hex... It all works the same, you just have to change you target..

Xargun

PS I hope that was clear enough to follow...

Onime No Kyo -> RE: possible bug? (7/14/2004 9:17:09 AM)

<slaps forehead painfully with a resounding echo> Transfer target?! Ugh, I cant beleive I can be so stupid. Thanks Xarg.

Xargun -> RE: possible bug? (7/14/2004 9:41:23 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Onime No Kyo

<slaps forehead painfully with a resounding echo> Transfer target?! Ugh, I cant beleive I can be so stupid. Thanks Xarg.

No problem...

Xargun

rogueusmc -> RE: possible bug? (7/14/2004 4:53:28 PM)

You can also open the TF's screen and select 'create new TF' and then select ships from the first TF...then disband the new one

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI