What is this? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

kkb66 -> What is this? (1/10/2002 5:08:00 AM)

I just got my MCLV in the mail today. Loaded it up on the PC and got going immediately. However, I continue to get a message at some point in every game..typically at the end of the AI's turn... that says its now "attempting to Sync" and the clock comes on in the lower right hand corner. Game then freezes!
From that point on, I have to alt+cntrl+del to get out of the game...then I go back and it starts the game from the beginning of each scenerio? I looked around it other posts to see if there is something I can do to correct this, but didn't see anything...is anyone else having this problem? It's a pain to keep ending the game every other turn to ensure I don't lose all my gains. Other than that I love it. Any one have any input?

Lars Remmen -> (1/10/2002 5:29:00 AM)

Hi, I can understand your frustration. But there are some good news. According to what Paul Vebber posted in this thread http://www.matrixgames.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=2&t=008015&p=1 Matrix is working on fixing the sync bug with v.7.1. Regards, Lars

LilJoe -> (1/10/2002 6:10:00 AM)

At the point where the game does this, just save, exit out, and then come back. It's the only thing that works for me until they come up with a permanent fix.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI