Steel Panthers: World At War General's Edition - Trueupdate (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

#Vassago -> Steel Panthers: World At War General's Edition - Trueupdate (7/15/2004 3:53:22 AM)

Hi everyone!

I bought Steel Panthers: World At War General's Edition 2 days ago, I still am trying to beleive that I just bought 4 huge scenarios for not even the price of usually 2 games sold on shelves.

But the point to my e-mail is that: Scenario's are missing like listed on thread http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=646358

But the Trueupdate is also completly missing like mentionned on thread
http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=656113

I have more scenarios that I will probably play in a lifetime and Resisti already confirmed this wil be fixed in the next official update.

But the trueupdate bugs me a little...especially that no official representative of Matrix Games (or anyone affiliated) has admitted that it is in fact missing...will this be fixed? The only thing included is a link to the members section on the Matrix Games web site...no sign of any trueupdate file in any of the SPWaW General's edition directories.

Vassago

Hexed Gamer -> RE: Steel Panthers: World At War General's Edition - Trueupdate (7/15/2004 4:00:47 AM)

So I take it you are new to the Mega Campaigns :)

Here is some good news Vassago, if you start up one, it is very likely by the time you come up for air, a lot of the fix its that are being worked on will be old news you missed :)

I can't suggest which of the 4 to play, like all 4 to much.

But I would caution you to get the yard work in order first :)

Schnee0 -> RE: Steel Panthers: World At War General's Edition - Trueupdate (7/16/2004 5:06:24 AM)

Just to let you know that I also cannot find the True Update. I am positive I had it for 8.1 (or 8.0) but with 8.2 it was never installed. I hope a developer sees this.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI