Is there still staffwork at the help desk. (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

Kiwi -> Is there still staffwork at the help desk. (1/10/2002 10:40:00 AM)

I ask this as things seem to have ground to a halt with sorting out the non-arrival of my pre-ordered MCNA. There have been 2 spurts of activity from Daniel Heath since I first raised this matter in October both of which have fizzled out. It is reasonably clear from the USPS tracking info and from report from other NewZealand gamers that my game went to The Netherlands instead of New Zealand due to a mix up with the country letter codes between Matrix and UPS. Because I live in Blenhem which has an equivalent in the Low Countries I believe it got far enough through the system that someone there has signed for it. It is also regretfull that both spurts of email activity were prompted by posts on the group here and not from my emails. So you fellow gamers who have had postage problem with the latest MCs. It could be worse. I really just want my game so I can continue my journey with Matrix and support them further financially by buying the other MCs. Guy Gardiner.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI