Can`t bay the game DD :( (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945

slider1 -> Can`t bay the game DD :( (7/17/2004 11:05:02 AM)

note: Sorry by mi english!!!

I`m from Ukraine (exUssr country). I have a MasterCard fo payment only in internet, ergo these card do not have 1st and 2nd name of the customer! Then i try baying the game, system say me error "Your order cannot be completed because either inaccurate or incomplete information was entered"
can somone help me please ?

I realy wery long wayting thise game ? Please help me!!!

Anton

kaleun -> RE: Can`t bay the game DD :( (7/17/2004 2:39:14 PM)

Anton, take a look at the "More DR sheenanigans" thread. There are several other threads, people from Croatia and Serbia have had this problem too. Obviously we must add Ukraine to the list.
Send an E-mail to Matrix customer service, and they will try to help you.
I'm sorry you are having problems.
Good luck.

Delphinium -> RE: Can`t bay the game DD :( (7/17/2004 2:49:56 PM)

Before we all stick pins into DR effegies, maybe it is their card acquirer that is stopping them taking cards from certain geographic areas. I work in retail IT & usually card acquirers, especially in Europe lay down the restrictions.

Erik Rutins -> RE: Can`t bay the game DD :( (7/17/2004 2:51:41 PM)

Hi,

Actually, it sounds like a credit card with no name is the problem as Ukraine is not a restricted country. Please e-mail us at support@matrixgames.com and we'll try to help.

Regards,

- Erik

slider1 -> RE: Can`t bay the game DD :( (7/17/2004 7:44:48 PM)

Thanks to all!

I try to support e-mail maybe they will solve a problem

Anton

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI