Is there a CD available? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> SP:WaW Training Center

Arthurmoment -> Is there a CD available? (7/18/2004 8:24:54 PM)

I keep trying to download SP WaW and fail miserably - normally after about three hours and 135Mbs! The 425Mb target just sits and taunts me.....
Is there someone in Uk who would be able to send me a copy on CD please?
Is it available anywhere commercially?

Jamminji -> RE: Is there a CD available? (7/19/2004 1:35:28 AM)

Ahhh.... I knew it ws not just me....lol I have the exact problem. Sooo obviously I do not have the cd either sorry.

jam

Hexed Gamer -> RE: Is there a CD available? (7/19/2004 2:35:43 AM)

The answer is to connect with Steeler and his Charitable offer thread here Authurmoment.

Although your being in the UK might be best assisted by a UK memeber, Steeler is one of the best conduits to a cd for the game.

bchapman -> RE: Is there a CD available? (7/19/2004 6:11:48 AM)

See this thread if you are in the UK. fmphil has made an offer to send out some CDs.
Forum thread

rrockw -> RE: Is there a CD available? (7/19/2004 6:12:08 AM)

You can also use a program called GetRight. It lets you to restart a download if something disrupts the download. It is really a must have in this day and age if you're still using a dial up connection.

Rich

Replay -> RE: Is there a CD available? (7/19/2004 3:43:15 PM)

I have tried downloading the game several times. Everythingseems to be OK, but when I unzip the file and 99% is done I get an error message about "unexpected end of file" or something like that.

Any suggestions?

MOTHER -> RE: Is there a CD available? (7/20/2004 10:29:42 AM)

Join the club.just try again-took me 4 goes even with broadband connection.AUSTRALIA might as well be the end of the world but eventually you get it right.[8|]
In fact YOU SHOULD POST IN THE AAR /AAD,SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD BATTLE![:D]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI