world at war for the modern age? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> SP:WaW Training Center

six0seven -> world at war for the modern age? (7/18/2004 11:46:10 PM)

wow, i used to play steel panthers II religiously...!!!!
i put it down some time ago, and had a hankerin for a hunka so i reloaded it then went looking for mods, then found SPWaW...
so anyways...i love what they did from version III SP and used the campaign tools and the like ...SP II was grossly missing that option...however, will there ever be a mod for the later time periods that were covered in steel panthers using the WaW updates?

TheOverlord -> RE: world at war for the modern age? (7/19/2004 3:48:07 AM)

Try checking out SPMBT (Steel Panthers Main Battle Tank) by SPCAMO:

http://linetap.com/www/drg/SPCamo.htm

It is based on SP Modern Battles (I think) but is greatly expanded - more units, countries etc.

Marek Tucan -> RE: world at war for the modern age? (7/20/2004 11:25:39 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: TheOverlord

Try checking out SPMBT (Steel Panthers Main Battle Tank) by SPCAMO:

http://linetap.com/www/drg/SPCamo.htm

It is based on SP Modern Battles (I think) but is greatly expanded - more units, countries etc.

Just now the version 3.0 of SPMBT was released - looking forward to it. I also highly recommend the game, it is really great expansion to SP2 - much more countries, units, graphics, special aircraft/vehicle (for example well-modeled AC-130 gunship with its Gatlings, Bofors and M102 howitzer) - marvellous. Also there is a new map generator and map setup, with 16 height levels contrary to old 4 - it may seem pointless, but the maps are really much better now, more realistic. And the map generator creates better maps on its own. And timescale runs from 1950 to 2020 - plenty of "what-if" stuff there!

Flyboy -> RE: world at war for the modern age? (7/20/2004 11:56:59 PM)

But it won't run on Windows 2000 right?

Jim1954 -> RE: world at war for the modern age? (7/21/2004 12:31:21 AM)

That's what their disclaimer says.

Flyboy -> RE: world at war for the modern age? (7/21/2004 11:42:42 PM)

D'oh[:(]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI