greetings (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Napoleonics] >> Campaigns on the Danube 1805 - 1809

scotswahay -> greetings (7/19/2004 5:06:06 PM)

[:)]

I am so pleased to have found this site [:D], I was searching on ebay/google for Empires in Arms and other old Napoleonic wargames when I found a link to here. Never heard of Matrix games before.

Then I discovered the CotD game, I found reading the AAR from Didz and the Colonel very interesting - enough for me to buy the game.

I notice there hasn't been much activity on the boards for a while, has everybody played out the game already? I have played through some of the scenarios and would now like some tougher opposition.

Are there people out there still playing the game who are looking for pbem games? - does the pbem facility work well?

If there is anyone, perhaps they could post in this thread and we can work something out, I am in the UK.

Steve

bis71 -> RE: greetings (7/19/2004 5:31:01 PM)

I was in an interesting PBEM game when the range error check bug stopped my opponent from continuing. We're all waiting for the patch.

Didz -> RE: greetings (7/21/2004 1:50:09 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: scotswahay
I notice there hasn't been much activity on the boards for a while, has everybody played out the game already? I have played through some of the scenarios and would now like some tougher opposition.

Sorry Steve,

I'm still here but a combination of work and Spartan have been distracting me from CotD. I do have every intention of finishing my campaign though.

scotswahay -> RE: greetings (7/21/2004 4:48:32 PM)

Aaah there is some life here [;)], I already have one patch, v21 I think, is there another one to come?

I downloaded the Spartan demo from justplaynow then I got distracted by CotD [:)]

Have you tried pbem? Is there a method of people getting in touch with each other via this forum?

Regards

Steve

LaFey -> RE: greetings (7/22/2004 3:41:24 AM)

I'm in Portugal and I'm interested in Pbem - but I'll only do it when the new patch comes out (will it ever?).
It seems Matrix is more interested in releasing new games than in supporting "old" releases...

MartNick -> RE: greetings (7/22/2004 4:52:34 AM)

Hey Steve!

Stop playing games and do some work [:)]

I've got the game now, just reading the manual [>:]

Speak to you soon

scotswahay -> RE: greetings (7/22/2004 11:25:13 AM)

Cheeky young whippersnapper [:)]

How is life hanging upside down?

Steve

MartNick -> RE: greetings (7/22/2004 1:01:11 PM)

Makes the blood rush to your head [:D]

scotswahay -> RE: greetings (7/22/2004 1:39:41 PM)

Are you reading this? turn on your icq [:)]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI