The Hiyo that never arrives (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Tech Support

kokubokan25 -> The Hiyo that never arrives (7/20/2004 12:24:42 AM)

I playing with japan versus the computer the Grand Scenario, in the first days of may 1942, the computer, in the turn final stages send me a message like this "CV Hiyo arrives to Tokyo". However this unit is not present in this port. The fact the Hiyo is not present in ANY port of the map nor in the Ships availability screen. I modifiy the normal build rate of the Hiyo to Accelerated in the first turns of the game. I stay in the 5/6/42 in this moment and the game send me the message every turn but the ship never arrives to Tokyo.

Morgan Schiff -> RE: The Hiyo that never arrives (7/20/2004 7:29:45 AM)

I'm having the same problem, except mine is CV Junyo. Since late March 1942 (30th I think) I get the message at turn-end that the CV Junyo arrives at Tokyo, but next turn it's not in Tokyo or Osaka, nor is it on the list of active ships and has also disappeared from the ship availability section. I recall putting it on accelerated build. It's now April 2nd (3 days later) and I keep getting the same "arrival message", but no Junyo. [&:]

kokubokan25 -> RE: The Hiyo that never arrives (7/20/2004 2:43:40 PM)

You have acelerated the Junyo construction also?
May be this is the problem/bug. I Have all my carriers (except Shinano) in acelerated construction in the ship availability screen. The risk of have no new carriers in 1944/45 is very high.

Morgan Schiff -> RE: The Hiyo that never arrives (7/21/2004 10:20:26 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: fremen

You have acelerated the Junyo construction also?
May be this is the problem/bug. I Have all my carriers (except Shinano) in acelerated construction in the ship availability screen. The risk of have no new carriers in 1944/45 is very high.

Yep, accelerated all carrier and BB construction. Well, the Hiyo is due for arrival in about 30-40 days, so let's see if that one arrives on schedule or goes buggy on me as well. [8D]

mattmios -> RE: The Hiyo that never arrives (7/22/2004 10:29:52 AM)

I experienced the same problem with the Shoho. I had the production accelerated, I got the message that Shoho arrived on 2 consecutive days but when I checked the database the CVL was nowhere to be found.

mios

fabertong -> RE: The Hiyo that never arrives (7/22/2004 1:19:45 PM)

Yup, Ive got a missing Junyo........It has arrived at Tokyo for 15 days on the trot now, and yet is nowhere to be seen.........I had accelerated production.....Bugger

kokubokan25 -> RE: The Hiyo that never arrives (7/22/2004 1:27:43 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Morgan Schiff

Yep, accelerated all carrier and BB construction. Well, the Hiyo is due for arrival in about 30-40 days, so let's see if that one arrives on schedule or goes buggy on me as well. [8D]

Your quote supports my theory cause i do not accelerated the Junyo and this ship is now in my carriers fleet without problem. My first ship to be accelerated is the Hiyo. My second carrier accelerated in my list is Taiho and arrives in 423 days!.. I think need a very lot of time obtain my second proof..

Cmdrcain -> RE: The Hiyo that never arrives (7/22/2004 7:19:53 PM)

Haven't played Japan yet but what about the Reinf setting? Is it on Fixed, I wonder if any bug might be in there, if On fixed it might be fixing the arrival, just a theory mind you...

fabertong -> RE: The Hiyo that never arrives (7/23/2004 12:09:43 PM)

Just where is the Junyo...........The world wonders...............

pry -> RE: The Hiyo that never arrives (7/23/2004 12:21:17 PM)

Do any of you all have a save of the turn when the carrier was supposted to arrive (the 1st time) and you get the arrival message and not the ship?

Specifically one where Junyo or Hiyo has ben accelerated and has 1 day before arrival, after the next turn has resolved and you get the message that XXXX has arrived but nothing happens.

If so please send save to me so we can look into this, Thanks

pry-witp@houston.rr.com

fabertong -> RE: The Hiyo that never arrives (7/23/2004 6:15:08 PM)

Sorry, didn't save the turn...........but thnx for looking into it...[:)]

kokubokan25 -> RE: The Hiyo that never arrives (7/23/2004 7:21:42 PM)

My theory was shattered a few turns ago. I was accelerated the DD Akizuki when this ships have your schedule to 12 days to see if the computer repeat the Hiyo bug but the destroyer arrives finally without problems. Maybe only happens with Carriers?
Anyway, in answer to pry, i think have the save just prior to INCIDENT and going to send you...

fabertong -> RE: The Hiyo that never arrives (7/23/2004 11:24:20 PM)

bump

fabertong -> RE: The Hiyo that never arrives (7/25/2004 12:16:00 PM)

any news?...........

pry -> RE: The Hiyo that never arrives (7/25/2004 3:15:55 PM)

Fremen sent me a good save of this issue, Mike Wood has the save and is looking into it.

fabertong -> RE: The Hiyo that never arrives (7/26/2004 12:26:22 AM)

Thats fab.....thnx.......[:)]

fabertong -> RE: The Hiyo that never arrives (7/26/2004 11:58:52 PM)

bump

Arkady -> RE: The Hiyo that never arrives (8/4/2004 11:40:03 AM)

bump

I want start a new PBEM game...is this bug resolved in 1.21 ?

Xargun -> RE: The Hiyo that never arrives (8/4/2004 12:16:17 PM)

I wonder if its a cross between being accelerated (subtract 2 days off the time) and only having 1 day left - thus it goes -1 days and bugs...

Xargun

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI