MCLV install a.k.a. Murphy was here.. (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

Belisarius -> MCLV install a.k.a. Murphy was here.. (1/16/2002 1:05:00 AM)

Hello all.
Got my MCLV disc today - BUT... I flipped it into my CD-ROM, the nice install screen showed up, nice music playing and all. Klicked "install MCLV"....nothing. Just nothing. Then I get a small message: "Upgrade.exe - can't find the specified file". "OK", I thought, "this is my SP:WAW install that's messed up". So I un-installed it, rebooted and installed 7.0 from the MCLV disc. Rebooted, tried to install the MCLV again. "upgrade.exe - can't find the specified file". Pliiz... what's this? Help!

mao -> (1/16/2002 1:13:00 AM)

It's a bug (had the same problem myself) - the autorun program is looking for upgrade.exe, but the file name on the disk is update.exe Just close the menu and run update.exe

Phil Buster -> (1/16/2002 2:35:00 AM)

Thattīs right. Had the same problem myself. Just exit the autorun and find the the update.exe file exploring the CD. Just run it and enjoy.

Belisarius -> (1/16/2002 11:32:00 PM)

Thanx guys. I guess I coulda bothered exploring the CD first, before asking.... It runs smooth as cream. Now, it's time to cross the San! See you on the other side!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI