7.1 patch still has problem (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

bigtroutz -> 7.1 patch still has problem (1/16/2002 6:17:00 PM)

i dont know if you tried to fix the 'lockup when loading saved victory' problem in 7.0 but the 7.1 patch does NOT solve this. When i save the game after 'victory calc' and before 'fix/change units', and try to load this later, it still locks up totally. will see if 'sync' problem reappears and let you know. 1-15 7.1 patch
1-14 7.1 patch tested on:
win98se
intel p3 750 cpu @ 933mhz rock stable with all sw, games
geforce 2 mx
384MB ram, lotsa free HD space on all drives. WWII campaign - current failures after battle 3 & 4 but i have no reason to believe the freeze-ups would not occur after any battle. [ January 16, 2002: Message edited by: bigtroutz ]

Paul Vebber -> (1/17/2002 4:38:00 AM)

Thanks - but no, we have not gotten to those bugs yet. The current patch, by all reports fixes the synch problem, and includes a grooming of the penetration routines and addition of armor quality on a vehicle - wide basis. MC sales continue to march along , not double timing, but consistantly keeping stride...We mean what we say - you support us, and we will make our best effort to improve! The campaign problems are being worked as we speak....Any body that wats the current patch and German/Soviet modified OOBs - drop me an email

SkyVon -> (1/17/2002 8:16:00 AM)

Does the 7.1 patch fix the bugs with LV? I am also playing LV on my laptop and am having the same occassional problem of the game not accepting proper mouse clicks (I left click on a unit and the info screen comes up etc...) or the multi-player timer starting mid-game with no way to turn it off, have to ctrl-tab out, close the game and start from your last save (I learned the hard way to save after EVERY turn). I also find it interesting that my laptop SPWWII will save all my preferences from game to game where my desktop SPWWII won't. I did a complete re-install on both sytems of SPWWII from the LV disk. Any help is greatly appreciated!

bigtroutz -> (1/17/2002 1:04:00 PM)

good news, ummm, GREAT news, in fact !! the BetaTest7-1(1-16) has fixed the problem with loading saved files. THANKS VERY MUCH I can't tell you how great it is to have such fabulous support. Other games I have purchased have made me pull my hair out with the unfixed bugs, crashes, and lack of fixes (Black & White immediately comes to mind). No such problem with SPWAW. You people are the BEST ! (gonna buy MC watchtower now to show my appreciation) [ January 17, 2002: Message edited by: bigtroutz ]

skukko -> (1/17/2002 2:06:00 PM)

Skyvon: Lost Victories is for Spwaw, not for Spww2... mosh

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI