Map Help (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

Del -> Map Help (1/17/2002 10:29:00 PM)

Someone on this forum did a whole tutorial type of thing on how to make higher hills. Was it Rockin Harry? How do I find the relevant info.

bchapman -> (1/18/2002 12:47:00 AM)

I think Harry did a guide on how to use ecitizens Mountainizer program. I wish he would repost it, as I have upgraded my computer and lost my orginal.
How about it Harry?

RockinHarry -> (1/18/2002 2:10:00 AM)

A guide for mountanizer is in planning stage. Itīs not a task for one evening though! In the meantime I would suggest to read ectizens helpfile (included with SDQ package) and experiment a little bit with the program....itīs actually pretty simple. Also the document file that you can download below from my signature provides some basic knowledge about the SPWAW terrain system and might help to understand the whole thing much better. __________
Harry

Del -> (1/18/2002 10:22:00 AM)

Thanks. Unfortunately the link does not work.

bchapman -> (1/18/2002 10:29:00 AM)

Del,
Check your email, just sent you a copy of Harry's Map Edit file.
Cheers,

RockinHarry -> (1/19/2002 11:54:00 PM)

quote:

Originally posted by Del:
Thanks. Unfortunately the link does not work.
sorry! ...forgot to mention you need a mouse right click and "save target as..." procedure for the download! Anyway..if youīve questions about mountanizer or anything related, just ask! __________
Harry

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI