Problem with colours in v8.1 (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

Secapra -> Problem with colours in v8.1 (7/23/2004 11:24:45 AM)

I am waiting for my cd on demand for v8.2 but am having problems running v8.1.I have just updated to a windows xp computer and find that after 2 or 3 turns in any scenario the colours go a wee bit psychadelic (blue roads,fluorescent smoke etc).Is there an easy fix for this or would it be easier to just wait for General Edition.

Losqualo -> RE: Problem with colours in v8.1 (7/23/2004 1:15:26 PM)

You should test a bit by shutting down not needed background programs, like virus scanners and such. Also make sure to have that latest graphics drivers and direct-x.

Hope this helps. [:)]

stevemk1a -> RE: Problem with colours in v8.1 (7/23/2004 4:05:49 PM)

Losqualo wrote:
quote:

You should test a bit by shutting down not needed background programs

I second that .... especially if it's a webshots screensaver! That's what did it for me.

Larry Stephens -> RE: Problem with colours in v8.1 (7/23/2004 4:28:06 PM)

I posted the same problem a couple of days ago under the header, "Problem with Video Corruption". You may want to check out the thread as there were a few ideas suggested.

I lowered my colour resolution from 32 bit to 16 bit and was able to play for 90 minutes without any graphic problems whatsoever. Unfortunately, however, the problem still recurs from time to time. I've found that if I 'Alt Tab' out of SPWaW and then right back in, the colour palette returns to normal. By any chance are you using an ATI Radeon video card?

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI