The patch isn't out yet because... (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945

von Murrin -> The patch isn't out yet because... (7/24/2004 4:21:19 AM)

1. David has it, and HE'S NOT TELLING!!!
2. Frag is too busy playing Starshatter and can't verify bugs.
3. Joel was last heard muttering, "But this patch must go to 11!"
4. Mog needs to check in first. The patch must have the Emperor's seal of approval before release.
5. Tanaka has the entire staff tied up answering his questions, thereby singlehandedly delaying the patch.
6. Raver's cheat (aka "sleeper bug"), the OZ-bomb, has activated and caused delays.
7. Matrix needs more revenue to get Erik out on bail after a meeting with DR that "did not quite go as planned."
8. Gary and Mike are too busy playing GGWAW, sort of like reading a book you bought as a present for someone else.
9. Kid's last words: "If I hear 'Is it out yet?!' one more time, this patch will be sidelined until you gamers shut up!"
10. The patch isn't quite ready.

See you all next week. Have a good one! [:D]

Platoonist -> RE: The patch isn't out yet because... (7/24/2004 4:34:10 AM)

Love yer Top Ten list. [:D] I'm still play testing Witp myself so I can wait a little longer. [8D]

SunDevil_MatrixForum -> RE: The patch isn't out yet because... (7/24/2004 4:34:13 AM)

Watching South Park right now.
In the immortal words of Cartman.

Screw you guys, I am going home. --> [8D]

Becket -> RE: The patch isn't out yet because... (7/24/2004 4:44:09 AM)

I wonder if the patch will include OOB fixes? Because I'm impacted by the sound bug (slowdown issues) I haven't played much. Would be nice to see the corrected Soviet OOB for August Storm when I finally fire it up. [:D]

von Murrin -> RE: The patch isn't out yet because... (7/24/2004 4:46:00 AM)

11. They are implementing OOB fixes, but people keep requesting new ones.[:D]

esteban -> RE: The patch isn't out yet because... (7/24/2004 4:54:10 AM)

11. Matrix employees are still arguing the merits of whether or not one should change their Aiichi engine production to Nakajimas.

12. The patch was last seen on a ship that disappeared into the "warp" between Saigon and Singapore.

13. "I'll release the patch just as soon as I can find a way to keep the Japs out of Singapore...."

14. Guy in charge of the patch was "detained" while on an a Caribbean cruise. He got tackled while he was on the bridge trying to change the liner's speed from "cruise" to "mission".

15. Development team collapsed from exhaustion after pulling a two week WiTP bender. They managed to make it to January 12, 1942.

16. Minelayer advocates have taken the development team hostage. A list of demands shall be released shortly....

17. Matrix has to clean up the facility. The Defense Minister of Australia is coming for a visit, and he's reportedly got a bug up his butt about the possibility of a "free upgrade".

18. Dev team too busy watching 24 hour coverage of Todd Peterson case on Court TV.

19. Dev team holding competition to see which can be read fastest--the WiTP manual, or "War and Peace"

20. Greenpeace objected to having the "Rainbow Warrior" present at Pearl Harbor.

FirstPappy -> RE: The patch isn't out yet because... (7/24/2004 4:59:18 AM)

21. Brady is checking the spelling of the Read Me.

kaleun -> RE: The patch isn't out yet because... (7/24/2004 6:19:56 AM)

quote:

Great, now no one will understand it!

siRkid -> RE: The patch isn't out yet because... (7/24/2004 6:28:04 AM)

22. Kid is still going through the dang wish list.[:D]

Becket -> RE: The patch isn't out yet because... (7/24/2004 7:33:59 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: von Murrin

11. They are implementing OOB fixes, but people keep requesting new ones.[:D]

My request re Soviet OOB appears in page 2 of the OOB thread. [:)]

TheHellPatrol -> RE: The patch isn't out yet because... (7/24/2004 7:51:09 AM)

They are holding it to...
a) Let us spend some quality time with our families before we are "lost".
b) They are finishing the free add-on War in the Mediterranean as a token of good will for our undying devotion, support and patience[X(].
c) The sound fix stopped all our Ctd problems but now their PC's are crashing[8|][;)].

freeboy -> RE: The patch isn't out yet because... (7/24/2004 8:49:46 AM)

quote:

22. Kid is still going through the dang wish list

wish list we don't need no stinkin' wish list

hithere -> RE: The patch isn't out yet because... (7/24/2004 3:27:10 PM)

like someone mentioned before..I would like to see CVN-68, the USS Nimitz included!!! preferably with Kirt Douglas as the skipper!! if they add this..i can wait weeks!!

Raverdave -> RE: The patch isn't out yet because... (7/24/2004 3:49:23 PM)

Actually the patch was posted last Thursday...........but unfortunately it was loaded onto the wrong server...........SPWAW players are now reporting some strange anomalies, such as Tiger tanks with mulitple turrets sporting 12inch guns........Shermans running torpedo attacks and JSIIIs running around saying "Look at me! I'm an aircraft carrier".[:)]

Mr.Frag -> RE: The patch isn't out yet because... (7/24/2004 5:49:25 PM)

quote:

2. Frag is too busy playing Starshatter and can't verify bugs.

Too True ... Did I mention I'm almost an Admiral now? [:D]

tiredoftryingnames -> RE: The patch isn't out yet because... (7/24/2004 7:57:29 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Pappy

Anynoe wannt to bte that he findds no errers what so evr.

von Murrin -> RE: The patch isn't out yet because... (7/28/2004 3:59:40 AM)

This needs to go back up to the top.

I can just FEEL all 600 of you members and lurkers boring holes through your monitors as you refresh the forum every five minutes waiting for the patch.

TheHellPatrol -> RE: The patch isn't out yet because... (7/28/2004 4:33:01 AM)

Must have the precious...we wants it, yes, give it to us...master[&o]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI