Capturing Report Information (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945

Primal Fury -> Capturing Report Information (7/24/2004 9:25:25 PM)

Is there a way to capture information displayed in the various report screens for export to another program (like excel)? It seems really hard to get a handle on some of the status just from the reports screens and further analysis and even printing is necessary. How are the various lists at spooky's site created? Thanks!

Platoonist -> RE: Capturing Report Information (7/24/2004 10:02:48 PM)

I would just Alt Tab out of the game...go to your Witp directory....go to the saves folder...and it should be there for that turn under 'combat reports'. Copy, paste and save it to wherever you want it to go. [8D] Perhaps there is a better way out there tho.

Primal Fury -> RE: Capturing Report Information (7/24/2004 10:24:18 PM)

I guess I should have expained more fully what I am looking for...

I bring up, for example, the land based air screen. There's lots of information there and it would be great to be able to manage this in an external program or even print it. (Print screen is not good enough since the listing does not fit on one screen.) At least for me I cannot get a good enough handle on the situation just from the in game screens.

At spooky's site several people have extracted some interesting lists and I'd be interested to here how those were accomplished.

DoomedMantis -> RE: Capturing Report Information (7/25/2004 1:41:02 PM)

I did mine the old fashioned way, but I think Frag has manged to get a data dump from the editor

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI