Mage Campaign - Lost Victories Bug (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

David R. Elkins -> Mage Campaign - Lost Victories Bug (1/20/2002 1:57:00 PM)

Hello Steel Panther Community! I completed the 1st Battle of the LOST VICTORIES 1941 Mega Campaign. Once I completed the 15 turn first battle the PC screen went black and took back to my desk top. Durning the game I noticed that I could not save the game... was told that the turns AUTO SAVED. Now I can not go to the 2nd mega Campaign Battle, much less discover how I fared in the first battle. The battle I played and its results just disappeared. Please tell me - Have I done something wrong? How can I proceed to the 2nd Mega Campaign battle? Your help is much appreciated! The Feldmarschal

Larry Holt -> (1/20/2002 2:00:00 PM)

Your game should be saved in the file name that you had to specify when you started the megacampaign. Go to the MC screen and select load saved, your game should be on the pick list. If it is gone, you can always set the preferences to arcade level (you all 250, the AIP all 30) and restart. It will go much faster to get you back to where you were. The game autosaves when you exit. I suggest that you make backup copies of this save file from outside of SPWaW and copy then to another directory for safe keeping. Good Luck

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI