CD on Demand (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

jewel -> CD on Demand (7/27/2004 4:28:13 AM)

How long until CD is shipped? I ordered on 7/2/04.

Alby -> RE: CD on Demand (7/28/2004 5:28:50 PM)

Jewel I would go to the "support" section to check on order status
there are also links there I think to contact support.[&:]

Major_Johnson -> RE: CD on Demand (7/28/2004 5:53:19 PM)

Don't do what I did with LV. I figured it would be delivered to my mail box. After a month or so I went to support and checked my status, to find that it was delivered weeks previously! Due to the set up of my house I never use my front door or front steps. I ran down, opened up the front door and there it was!! UH! Thank God Matrix ships things in weather proof packaging!!! [:)]

jewel -> RE: CD on Demand (7/30/2004 3:25:42 AM)

I checked all around the house and even on the roof in case it came airmail. No luck.

Alby, I tried the support page and could not confirm that the thing had shipped. I tried to contact support, but all I received was a canned reply that told me to goto the support page and check what I had already checked. I have tried to find a way to contact Matrix directly but one has to sign up to be a "member" in order to talk to someone. I guess that simply buying a product does not afford anyone any help with a problem.

Thank you both for your help,

Sincerly,

jewel
The very dissapointed customer.

Marc von Martial -> RE: CD on Demand (7/30/2004 11:30:43 AM)

Please drop an email to support@matrixgames.com. We also need your order numbers please.

jewel -> RE: CD on Demand (9/5/2004 12:49:10 AM)

[:@] still no cd, guess I will my support of MG remains worthless to them

KG Erwin -> RE: CD on Demand (9/5/2004 4:37:22 AM)

Jewel, did you contact the support e-mail addy, with your order number ? The vast majority of gamers swear by, not at, Matrix Games' support of their customers. Don't give up on us. We'll get this sorted out. If need be, we'll go straight to the top.

KG Erwin -> RE: CD on Demand (9/8/2004 12:07:51 AM)

Jewel, here's the response I got from Marc:

Please email with order number to support@matrixgames.com

Thanks, Marc

jewel -> RE: CD on Demand (9/8/2004 6:07:59 AM)

I did email Marc in early August so I will try it again. Thank you.

jewel -> RE: CD on Demand (10/18/2004 2:47:36 AM)

Ordered 7/2. Arrived 10/15. [:-]

KG Erwin -> RE: CD on Demand (10/18/2004 3:01:00 AM)

Jewel, I am sorry it took so long, but I'm glad you finally got it. Listen, I'm gonna contact the powers-that-be and see if we can't make it up to you in some way.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI