8.2? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

Kerg -> 8.2? (7/28/2004 6:01:55 AM)

Can someone give me the link to the 8.2 patch. Matrix board seems to not want to recognize my email/password and I cant get in thru the front door.

KG Erwin -> RE: 8.2? (7/28/2004 6:17:39 AM)

There IS NO 8.2 patch to previous versions. You will have to d/l the complete new game through one of the sites listed. I recommend using Gamers Hell.

Kerg -> RE: 8.2? (7/28/2004 6:26:52 AM)

yuch..i have a dial up.

Is the generals edition 8.2?

rbrunsman -> RE: 8.2? (7/28/2004 9:00:55 AM)

Kerg:

If you, or anyone else for that matter, mails me a SASE I'll be happy to burn the CD for you. I'll even supply the CD. Just make the envelope big enough and safe enough to hold the CD. Some guys forget that minor detail when they send me their SASE.

I'm not as nice as the guys that will just ask you for your address and then mail you a CD. I don't want to have to go to the post office to mail the CDs and it's nice to see a little effort on the part of the receiver of the CD before the sender does the sending. [;)]

I'm happy to do it though and I usually burn the CD and mail it the day after I get the SASE.

rb

P.S. Just PM me and I'll send you my address.

Marc von Martial -> RE: 8.2? (7/28/2004 12:14:19 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Kerg

yuch..i have a dial up.

Is the generals edition 8.2?

Yep.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI